• Industry:- Automobile
• Founded in 1931 by Professor
• Headquarter:- Stuttgart
• Area served:-Worldwide
• Owner:- Volkswagen AG
• Key people :-Wolfgang
Winterkorn, President &CEO
• Employees:-17,502 (2012
• Precision Cars India Private Limited was
established as the official Porsche Importer
for India in 2007
• Dealer for India.
• New Delhi
High price=high quality
1. Porsche Boxter- Rs.57.26 lacs to 82.17 lacs.
2. Porsche Cayman- Rs.62.02 lacs to 93.99 lacs.
3. Porsche 911- Rs.1.15 cr to 2.89 cr.
4. Porsche 918 Spyder- Rs. 6.43 Cr.
5. Porsche Panamera- Rs. 1.26 cr to 1.83 cr.
6. Porsche Cayenne- Rs.62.91 lacs to 1.42 cr
Engineered for magic. Everyday.
• Shifting to consumer focused advertising
T.V., Print, Direct mail
• Advertisement in Newspaper, Automobile
• Participating in more Automobile Exhibition.
• Age: Anyone above 18 years having a driving license.
• Income : High income Group
• Cities : Initially Metros, further expanding into Semi- Urban
• Someone who lives a fast paced life, whose constantly on the move.
• People who are sports enthusiasts.
• Have passion for sports car.
• People who believe in heritage.
• Rich businessmen and Royal families
• Car manufacturer
for elite and
• Coming up with innovative models.
• Core Competency of all the Porsche products
• Target marketing towards younger consumer
• Product Placement in Various things like
movies, music videos, Gaming Industry etc.
• Advertising Campaigns through the
• Enhancing Company Value through various
• Participating in various Popular Racing Events
• Marketing the practicality of Porsche
• Targeting consumer values
• Breaking from traditional
performance driven advertising
• Object of Purchase:- Luxury Cars
• Objective of Purchase:- Status and
• Organization of Purchase:- High Income and
• Occasion of Purchase:- Necessity, lover of
cars and any other Occasion
• Outlet of Purchase:-Centrally Located Retail
Outlets in Metro cities and semi-Metro cities
1.Brand presence and reputation across
2. Few car models but wide range of variants.
Hence, gets an advantage of brand extension
3. Is a popular brand in the racing as well as
the gaming industry
1. Lacking presence in middle income segment
which is expanding at a phenomenal rate
2.Very high maintenance and running cost in an
extremely competitive luxury car market
1. Capitalize on exclusivity and increase sales
2. Future generation and concept cars
3.Increasing manufacturing facilities and
distribution as well as servicing network
1. Government policies in some countries
2. Impending recession which may decrease
3.Intense competition from automobile giants
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.