1. Want more Updates  http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.comআ঩নার ই−বুক বা pdf ররডাররর Menu Bar এর View অ঩শনরি তে রিক করর Auto /Automatically Scroll অ঩শনরি রিরেক্টকরুন (অথবা িরািরর তেরে  Ctrl + Shift + H )। এবার ↑ up Arrow বা ↓ down Arrow তে রিক করর আ঩নার ঩ড়ার িুরবধাঅনুিারর স্ক্রে স্পীড রিক করর রনন।Accede: We acceded his proposal.Exceed: His expenditure has increased.Advice: He listened to my advice.Advise: I advised him to marry soon.Accept: I accepted his proposalExcept: Except this I know nothing.Assay: We assayed to catch the thief.Essay: You have written an essay on flood.Access: I have no access to his room.Excess: Excess of anything is bad.Affect: Crops was badly affected by recent flood.Effect: The effect of gambling is far reaching.Altar: The Hindus sacrificed animals at the altar of their gods.Alter: I can not alter my decision.Allusion: Explain the allusion of event.
2. Want more Updates  http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.comIllusion: The world is an illusion.Adopt: Do not adopt unfair means in the examination.Adept: He is adept in art.Adapt: He cannot adapt himself with the new society.Artist: He is an artist of drama.Artisan: He is a good artisan.Artistic: She has an artistic appearance.Ascend: Akbar ascended the throne in his boyhood.Assent: I had an assent to the proposal.Bail: He was released on bail.Bale: There were five hundred bale of jute in the mill.Beneficent: God is very beneficent to us.Beneficial: Cow is a beneficial animal.Born: He was born on Sunday.Borne: Cholera is water born disease.Besides: Besides this I know nothing.Beside: The village is situated beside a river.Berth: I had a berth in the ship.Birth: She gave birth two children at a time.Break out: Cholera has broken out in this area.Out break: There is a outbreak of arsenicosis.Calender: We bought a new calender.Calendar: We had a calendar of 1800.Confidant: He is a confidant.Confident: This is a confident result.
3. Want more Updates  http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.comContageous: Pox is a contageous disease.Contiguous: The family is contiguous to us.Credible: The news is credible.Creditable: His service is creditable.Credulous: Our children are always credulous.Canvas: This canvas is not used for shirt.Canvass: He is canvassing for vote.Canon: There is no canon in our club.Cannon: They used cannon in a trifling matter.Childlike: We like her for childlike simplicity.Childish: Give up your childish behaviour.Car: I have no car.Cur: He is a cur.Cite: This word is cited from Nazrul Rachanaboli.Site: The site of the college is very nice.Complement: This law is a complement to the Act of 1937.Compliments: Convey my compliments to your mother.Causal: There is no causal connection to this fact.Casual: The Headmaster granted me three days casual leave.Custom: It is custom of Hindu community.Costume: He likes modern costume.Council: He is a member of the council.Counsel: He gave us a good counsel.Check: Check the beast in you.Cheque: He gave me a cheque.Coma: He fell in coma.Comma: Put a comma here.
4. Want more Updates  http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.comCollision: There was a collision between a bus and a truck.Collusion: There was collusion between the police and the robbers.Corporal: He was given corporal punishment.Corporeal: The gene is not a corporeal being.Corps: We organized a voluntary corps in 1971.Corpse: The corpse was brought for funeral.Cast: The fisherman cast the net into the sea.Caste: What caste do you belong to?Dice: I like to play at dice.Dies: He marked a nice dies on the paper.Dying: He is in dying condition now.Dyeing: He is expert in dyeing.Drown: The boy was drowned in the sea.Sink: The shit sank in the Atlantic.Due: I have paid my dues.Dew: Dew drops at night.Disease: Take preventive measures against diseases.Decease: Decease is certain for all animals.Foul: I don’t like such foul word.Fowl: He bought five fowls.Farm: I have an agricultural farm.Firm: I worked in a commercial firm.Fair: He performed a fair dealing.Fare: He gave me five takas for train fare.Female: This law will protect female right.
5. Want more Updates  http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.comWomanly: I do not like your womanly talking.Goal: What is your goal of life?Geol: He was freed from the geol.Graceful: She is graceful to look at.Gracious: God is very gracious.Human: To err is human.Humane: He is very humane.Hang: He was hanged for murder.Hung: The picture was hung on the wall.History: What is the history of this park?Historical: Cite me the historical background of the college.Honorary: .He is the honorary member of the club.Honourable: He is a honourable person.Industrial: Tongi is an industrial area.Industrious: He is an industrious person.Imperial: It is an imperial building.Imperious: I hate his imperious conduct.Imaginary: This is an imaginary story.Imaginative: He is an imaginative poet.Jealous: He is very jealous.Zealous: Jamal is a zealous student.Judicial: This trial will be brought to a judicial bench.Judicious: He made a judicious appeal.
6. Want more Updates  http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.comLoose: my shirt is very loose.Lost: My pen was lost yesterday.Luxurious: He leads a luxurious life.Luxuriant: The tree has a luxuriant growth.Literate: He is a literate person.Literary: He is a member of literary club.Lovely: She is famous for her lovely looking.Loveable: The boy is really loveable to me.Moral: He has a strong moral character.Morale: I have no morale now.Momentary: We should not run after momentary world.Momentous: It is a momentous event.Main: Rice is our main food.Mane: The lioness has no mane.Notable: He is notable for his social jobs.Notorious: He is a notorious thief.Ornament: She likes gold ornament.Ornamental: We have an ornamental asset.Official: He went to Dhaka for an official matter.Officious: He is an officious man.
7. Want more Updates  http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.comParson: He worked in the church as a parson.Person: He is a nice person.Patrol: The police patrol on the road.Petrol: We use petrol for this car.Play: He plays in the field.Play: Othello is a play of Shakespeare.Paper: We write on paper.Pepper: We use pepper in cooking.Popular: Mr. Ali is a popular person.Populous: Bangladesh is a populous country.Practice: Practice makes a man perfect.Practise: We parctise in the field daily.Pray: We prayed for a tube well.Prey: Lion is beast of prey.Physic: No physic can cure him.Physics: I have no knowledge about physics.Physique: Her physique is very attractive.Principal: Jute is our principal cash crop.Principle: He has a strong principle.Prescribe: The doctor prescribed this medicine.Proscribe: The government has proscribed this law.Quite: The condition of the goods is very nice.Quiet: Keep quiet in the class.
8. Want more Updates  http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.comRegister: This register will do.Registrar: He is a registrar of a university.Respectable: He is a respectable person.Respectful: We should respectful to our parents.Roll: What is your roll number.Role: Your role on the committee is important.Raid: The police raided the club last night.Red: The shirt is red.Sleep: Tiger sleeps by day.Slip: It is a slip of tongue.Sanguine: I am sanguine of my success.Sanguinary: He fought a sanguinary fight.Stationary: The sun is stationary.Stationery: I have a stationery shop.Short: Your shirt is very short.Sort: What sort of man are you?Social: Man is social animal.Sociable: He is sociable by nature.Sensible: Man is sensible.Sensitive: She is very sensitive girl.Sole: He is sole agent of the product.Soul: Let his soul rests in peace.Sometimes: He comes here sometimes.Sometime: He was sometime a teacher in this school.
9. Want more Updates  http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.comTale: Tell me a tale.Tail: The cow has a tail.Temporal: I do not like temporal pleasures.Temporary: He is a temporary guard.Urban: Many people live in urban areas.Urbane: His urbane manner pleased all.Venal: He works with a venal motive.Venial: It is a venial offence.Verbal: It is a verbal order.Verbose: She writes in a verbose style.Week: I am working here for a week.Weak: He is too weak to move.Womanly: I do mot like your womanly attitude.Female: Female education is our crying need.Yoke: The bulls broke The Yoke.Yolk: The yolk of the egg is yellow.Zealous: Jamal is a zealous student.Jealous: He is very jealous.