1. CSR Activities inTapal Tea (Private) Limited.Presented by Talib Imran
2. Corporate Responsibility• Tapal with its roots planted deep in the culture andsociety of Pakistan, takes pride in being a sociallyresponsible and active entity with initiatives in thefield of education, sports and medicine.Under the banner of its social welfare platformHumqadam, Tapal strives to develop supportsystems for our country’s infrastructure, and set aphilanthropic example for others to follow. Some ofour activities include:
3. Some of our CSR activities• Tapal Mezban Free Medical Camp• Tapal Chenak Free Eye Camp• The Citizen’s Foundation Primary School –Tapal Campus• Tapal honors the National Cricket Team for theBlind
4. Tapal Mezban Free Medical CampIn collaboration with TapalHamqadam; the Mezban brandactively contributes towards thewell-being of its valuedcustomers by organizing medicalcamps and other CSR initiatives.The free medical camps are setup in different towns of interiorSindh where healthcare is oftenhard to access. Patients get thechance to avail free check ups byphysicians including ENT, Heartand Skin specialists. They alsobenefit from the availabilityof free medicine.
5. Tapal Chenak Free Eye CampA three day Eye Camp wassponsored by Tapal at Kantio,Umerkot District. The free eyecamps were set up to treat aprevalent eye disease in thatarea called “Cataract” disease.During the camp, more than250 patients underwentsurgical operations absolutelyfree and were also providedwith follow up medicine.
6. The Citizen’s Foundation PrimarySchool – Tapal CampusWith more then 51% of Pakistan’spopulation illiterate andgovernment expenditure oneducation only 2.3% of GDP, theteam at Tapal feel that there is anintense need for private, sociallyactive institutions to contributetowards raising the educationstandard by establishing qualityschools. With this vision in mind,Tapal joined hands with TheCitizen’s Foundation (TCF) tobuild its own primary schoolcampuses’ in rural Sindh in orderto promote quality education atthe grass-roots level in anenvironment that encouragesintellectual, moral and spiritualgrowth.
7. Tapal honors the National CricketTeam for the BlindOn the triumphant return of theNational Cricket Team for theBlind after their victory inChennai at the Blind CricketWorld Cup 2002, Tapal held aceremony at the Carlton Hotel tocelebrate this achievement.Several celebrities were invitedto inaugurate and participate inthe festivities, and a cheque ofRs. 4 lakhs was presented byMrs. Faizullah Tapal to honorthe Blind Cricket Team.