Practical Training for Human Resource Professionals
Dear HR Pr ofess ional,
Warm Gree tings!!!
Tackyon is proud to announce the commencement of Human Resource Training W orkshop – 2010, Fortune INN
Grazia, NOIDA (Delhi NCR) is Practical training for Human Resource Professionals. The program is a T raining and
Networking event for Human Res ource Professionals from Diffe rent Industries f rom different organizations..
Understated are the Key Points of Emphasis …
• Foundations of Human Resource Management.
• Legal Aspects of Em ployment Practice.
• Managing Employee Compensation P rograms.
• Managing Employee Benefit Programs.
• Effective Recruitment, Selection, and Retention.
• Human Resource Development.
The Workshop is being organized at NOIDA on the 14 – 15 May 2010. Furthe rmore, we would also like to
encourage you to nominate as many delegates as you see fit for this event. This event will provide a renewed sense of
direction and pa radigm shifts that nee d to be implemented in today's organization for it to retain and enhance its
Competitive Edge and Increased Effectiveness.
The event will provide an insight exposure to the issues faced by the industry and would address diverse areas such as
Training, Outsourcing, and consulting, Delegates from different organizations will Share their HR Strategies and
Execution Models from the ir organizations, and exceptionally beneficial Ne tworking between the professiona ls.
We wish to have interactive program and would encourage Paper presentations on the topics by the delegates
followe d by deta iled T raining Sessions.
Training Fees (Per Delegate) in INR
Enrollme nts Fee Service Tax @ 10.3% Total
5% Discount on all
1 15,000.00 1,545 16,545.00 Nominations before 30
2-4 14,000.00 1,442 15,442.00 April 2010
5+ 13,000.00 1,339 14,339.00
Accommodation can be made available on additio nal charge of Rs. 4700/- per day per Head on Twin Sharing Basis – (Inclu des On e
Breakfast and One Dinner) – At Fortune INN Grazia. – Subject to Confirmation and Payment from the Delegate
Please find the details of the semina r attached in PDF D ocument - (Agenda, Delegate Nomina tion Form and Fees
Schedule). We request you to kindly go through the literature attached and send in your nomina tions.
I look forwa rd to hea ring f rom you. Please fee l free to contact us for more details.
With kindes t regards,
Manager Training and Development
Tackyon IT Consulting Private Limited, NOIDA
Mobile: +91 9313607 440
Agenda for the Program
Day One - 14 May 2010
9:00a – 11:00 Legal As pects of Em ployment Practice
Human re source profe ssionals e ncounter a varie ty of laws and policies gove rning
the ir de cisions. This module provides delega te s with a n ove rview of genera l
Tea Break : human res ource m anage me nt practice, pa rticularly as it rela tes to e xisting laws
11:00 – 11:15 and reg ula tions, as well as indiv idual company policie s. Participants a nalyze a
variety of organiza tional s tra tegies w hich influe nce the way companies use huma n
Session Continued res ource de pa rtments to comm unica te and im pleme nt the ir policies. T opics
11:15 – 13:00
• Legal iss ues ass ocia ted w ith hiring and dismissal practices.
• PF / ESI / Profession Tax
• Statutory Acts, Rules, Procedures, Forms, Formats Filings etc
• Designing CTC and salary break up and discussion on compensa tion
• Income Tax and Tax planning of salaried personnel
• TDS on professional charges, consultancy charges and contract
• Individua l rights guara ntee d unde r la w, including leave s of
• Risk ma nage ment and liability, including w orkplace sa fety.
• Labor A ct a nd Rules.
• Role of e thics in im pleme nting HRM policy.
13:00 – 13:30 Lunch
13:30-16:00 Ma naging Em ployee Compensation Prog rams
Com pe titive com pensation is one of the major is sue s every orga niza tion m us t face
in bala ncing productiv ity with costs. T his module explores curre nt concepts,
approaches, a nd techniques tha t shape the developm ent of compensa tion
strategy, plans and policy. Deleg ate s als o learn approa ches for communicating
com pe nsa tion prog ram s to em ployees and for m onitoring the ef fectiveness of
com pe nsa tion policy. T opics include:
• Com pe titive sala ry ana lysis a nd ma rke t dynam ics.
• Salary adm inis tration, ince ntive plans, stock option prog ram s, and
defe rre d compensa tion.
• Budge ting unde rlying the deve lopm ent of com pe nsa tion prog rams.
• Des ign of compe nsa tion packag es.
• Exe cutiv e com pe nsa tion strategies.
• Com pe nsa tion theories.
16:00 – 16:15 Tea Break
16:15 - 18:00 Ma naging Em ployee Benefit Programs
Manageme nt mus t decide w hich be nef its are mos t suitable and be ne ficia l for the ir
employe es and organiza tions. This m odule prov ides inf ormation es sential f or
evalua ting a nd designing cost eff ective em ployee be nef it programs tha t mee t
corpora te objective s. De lega tes e xplore a rang e of benef it pla ns and dis cus s the
implica tions of HRM de cision making, thus s trik ing a ba la nce cos t w ith e mploye e
hea lth a nd f inancia l se curity. Topics include:
• Overvie w of re tirement bene fits.
• Com pe titive be nef it a na lysis.
• Be nef its communica tions.
• Typical and leading e dge be ne fits offe re d by employers.
• Exe cutiv e benef its.
• Stra teg ies, tools, and te chniques f or des igning a nd ma naging be ne fit
• Des ign and fina nce of health and we lfa re pla ns.
• Techniques and progra ms use d to contain be ne fit costs.
• Bas ics of reg ulatory complia nce a nd cos t conta inment.
Day Two - 15 May 2010
9:00a – 11:00 Effective Recruitment, Selection, a nd Retention
Finding the right e mploye es to f it an organiza tion’s needs is a challeng ing task.
This module exam ines conce pts e sse ntia l for effe ctive s taff re cruitment, se le ction,
Tea Break : and retention. De lega te s a lso e xamine the dive rse ways orga nizations vie w
11:00 – 11:15 employe es, and wha t organiza tional practice s a re eff ective to re tain qua lity s ta ff.
• Re cruitment te chniques.
Session Continued • Job des criptions.
11:15 – 13:00
• Assessm ent, including inte rview ing, tes ting, a nd ba ckg round
• Legal re quireme nts.
• Employe e orie ntation.
• Outpla cem ent of s taf fing nee ds.
• Staff ing accountability.
• Re tention stra tegies.
• Dive rs ity in the work pla ce.
• Joining and Relieving P roce dure s
• Des igning Inte rviews / Exit I nte rv iew s
13:00 – 13:30 Lunch
13:30– 16:00 Huma n Resource Developm ent – Us ing IT f or HR MIS
Employe es are a re source that m ust be ca refully manage d if orga niza tions hope to
be productive a nd e fficie nt. This module e xamines how huma n res ource manage rs
Tea Break : promote their goa ls through Hum an Resource Deve lopme nt (HRD ). Delegates
16:00 – 16:15 examine Use of IT e spe cially Excel T ool for interna l MIS Ge ne ration.
• Human resource planning
• Personnel selection and recruiting
Session Continued • Training and skills inventory
11:15 – 13:00
• Scheduling and job placement
• Wage and salary administration
• Policy Implementation.
• Performance Management System.
• Competency Mapping.
• SWOT Analysis.
Certif ica te Dis tribution
Delegate Nomination Form
To Register, Please Provide the Following Information
Authorized Sig natory
City Zip/ Pin
Telephone / Mobile / Email
Program Practical Training for Human Resource Profess ionals
Program Date 14 & 15 May 2010
Program Location Fortune INN Grazia, NOIDA
Training Fees (Per Delegate) in INR
Enrollments Fee Service Tax @ 10.3% Total
1 15,000.00 1,545 16,545.00 5% Discount before 30 April 2010
4 14,000.00 1,442 15,442.00
5+ 13,000.00 1,339 14,339.00
Accommodation can be made available on additio nal charge of Rs. 4700/- per day per Head on Twin Sharing Basis – (Inclu des On e Breakfast and
One Dinner) – At Fortune INN Grazia. – Subject to Confirmation and Payment from the Delegate
S. No Nominee Name Contact Num ber / Email Designation
Mode of Payment Cheque DD √ Tick Mark
Cheque / DD Num ber
Please Make All Payments in Favor of “ TA CKYON IT CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED” Payable at NOIDA
Place: Company Seal Authorized Signatory
Manager- Training and Development , Tackyon IT Consulting Private Limited,
33, Sri Ram Trade Center,Sector-58, (Opp. U Flex Chemical Division, C-5-8, Sector-57 ), NOIDA – 201301
SEND THE FILLED FORMS TO Mobile : +91 9971309745 Telepho ne nos. : +91 120 4202410, Fax: 0120 -4202410
Email: email@example.com , URL: www.tackyon.org
• The fee for program includes the following
o Training Fee
o Tea and Lunch During Training Sessions
o The Training Material.
• Delegates should reach the Hotel on 14 Ma 2010 the program shall commence at 9:00 am.
• The Fees doesn’t include the to-fro cost to the Venue.
• The Seminar is subject to alterations/cancellations/changes etc. at the sole discretion of Tackyon IT
• All special offers are subject to alterations/cancellations/changes etc. at the sole discretion of
Tackyon IT Consulting Pvt. without any prior notice whatsoever.
• There will be no refunds if the nominee cancels nomination.
• In case the program is rescheduled, due to unforeseen / unavoidable reasons, participants would be
given an option of alternative da te.
• Please Make All Payments in form of
o Demand Drafts: In favor of “Tackyon IT Consulting Private Limited”.
o In case of Bank Transfer or CASH Deposits, Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions o No Personal Cheque Accepted 10 Days Before Co mmencement of Program.
• Nominations will be accepted on first come first serve basis.
• Nomination Forms should reach us by co urier and Fax – 0120 4202410
• Nominations will be deemed to be complete only when the payments have been received in full and
realized by Tackyon IT Consulting Private Limited.
• Please Confirm your presence over the phone/email 0120-4202410, email@example.com
• The confirmation Email will be sent to all the participants that shall serve as Entry Pass to the
• A certificate of participation will be given to all fully paid participants.
• Tackyon IT Consulting Private Limited reserves the righ to close the number of nominations for a
• All disputes are subject to NOIDA Jurisdiction only.
PAN & Service Tax Number
1. Income Tax PAN: AACCT1549C
2. Service Tax No.: 688-ST/CER-20/Lko-II /2004-2005
GLOBAL HEALTHCARE PVT LTD PN SAFETECH PVT LTD
List of Client and GREENFIELD POWER GRID COR PORATION OF INDIA
GROHE INDIA PRABHAT KHABAR
Participants GVK BIOSCIENCES PVT. PRANAV VIKAS INDIA(P)
GVPR ENGINEERS PRAXIS TECHNOLOGIES PVT.
HASKONING INDIA PVT LTD PROCESS MAP
HCL TECHNOLOGIES R SYSTEMS
AD2PRO MEDIA SOLUTIONS PVT. HINDUSTAN INST OF MANAGEMENT & RADICO KHAITAN
ADACELL WORKS ENGINERING PRIVATE COMPUTER RANBAXY LABORATORIES
ADEPT MEDIA STUDIES RASTA
ADVANTA INDIA HINDUSTAN LATEX RENUKA EXPORTS
ADVENEL HR TODAY RITU NANDA INSURANCE SERVICES PVT.
ALL E TECHNOLOGIES PVT. HSKONING INDIA PVT.LTD RST MINNING AND LOGISTICS PVT.
ALPS INDUSTRIES LTD HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA ENGINEERING RUN AWARE
AMARPALI INSTITUTE OF PVT. SAGE PUBLICATIONS
MANAGEMENT,AMARUJALA ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE SAHARA INDIA
PUBLICATIONS ICICI SECURITIES SAHARA NEXT
AMITY UNIVERSITY, NOIDA IMAGES KNOWLEDGE HOUSE PRIVATE SCOPION REC RUITMENT CONSULTING
APEEJAY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY IMI NORGREN SEW INFRASTRUCTURES
APOLLO HOSPITALS INC SHAHI EXPORTS PVT.
APTUIT LAURUS PRIVATE INDIGO SHIV - VANI OIL & GAS EXPLORATION
ARAVALI INFRAPOWER INDO ASIAN FUSEG ARE SERVICES LTD
AZINGO SOFT SYSTEM INDIA PRIVATE INFOTECH ENTERPRISE SHREYA LIFE SCIENCES PVT.
BANK OF AMERICA INNODATA PVT.LT. SIMPLEX INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
BAS ENGINEERING PVT LTD INOGENT LABORATORIES PVT. SIRF INDIA PVT.
BHARTI AIRTEL (AIRTEL) INTEGRATED RETAIL SOMA NETWORKS
BHARTI FOUNDATION INTERCONTINENTAL CO NSULTANTS AND SONA KOYO STEERING SYSTEMS LTD
BILTECH BUILDI NG ELEMENTS TECHONOLO GIES SPECTRAL SERVICES CONSLUTANTS PVT.
BIO VEDA ACTION RESERCH PRIVATE INTERCONTINENTAL EROS AND EROS SPICE TELEVENTURES(OMNIA BPO
BUDDIES HR SOL TIONS GROUP SERVICES )
BUSINESS INDIA M AGAZINE ISHIR INFOTECH PVT. SPICE WORLD
BUSINESS STAND ARD ISS SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE SPLENSOL CONSULTING
C & C CONSTRUCTI ONS JBA CONCRETE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE SRI ARUNODAYA DEGREE & P. G. COLLEGE
CA TECHNOLOGIES INDIA JOIE DE VIVRE RESTAURANT PVT. STANDARD CHARTRED BANK
CAMPCORN PVT LTD JUBLIANT ORGANASYS .LTD STERLING & WILSON PVT.
CASIO INDIA PVT. KHD HUMBOLDT WEDAC INDIA PVT. SURYADUTTA GROUPS OF INSTITUTE
CDAC (CENTRE FOR ADVANCE KONE SYSCOM TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE
COMPUTING) KOTAK DIRECT TARGET BANGLORE
CEO TALENT SEARCH PRIVATE LAKSH HUMAN RESOURCES & TRAINING TAURU CONTTRACTORS
CHARUTAR AROGY MANDALCHARU INSTITUTE TENON SERVICES
CICO TECHNO LOGIES LTD LEEWAY HERTZ TECHONOLOGIES THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACC. OF
CONSUMMATE TECHNOLOGIES LEGEND SURFACE DEVELOPER PVT. INDIA
CROMPTON GREAVES M2K ENTERTAINMENT PRIVATE THOMSON DIGITAL-INDIA TODAY GROUP
CYGNUS STAFFING SOLUTIONS MAND O TITAN ENERGY SYSTE M
DAINIK BHASKAR MARTI INDIA PRIVATE TOSHALI RESORTS INTERNATIONAL
DEGREMONT INDIA MATSOL SOFTW ARE TECHNOLOGIES PVT. TRAKER TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
DELL PEROT SYSTEMS MERCEDES BENZ UNIFRUTTI INDIA PRIVATE
DOMINO’S PIZZA INDIA MERIDIAN INFRASTRUCTURES PRIVATE VIPUL LTD
DONEX MINDA CORPORATION VISNOVA SOLUTIONS
EARLY SAIL SOFTWARE PVT. MINDPOWER CONSULTI NG VIZAG STEEL PLANT
ECONNOISSEUR MOSER BAER INDIA LTD,NOIDA VRS FOODS LIMITD (PARAS)
EROS INTERNATIONAL MOUNTAIN VALLEY SPRINGS PRIVATE WEBCOM TECHNOLOGIES
ESTEL TECHNOLOGIES PVT. NAGARJUNA FERTILIZERS & CHEMICALS WORLD MEDICAL NETWORK
FABER NATIONAL GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH XCHANGING
FINESSE INTERNATIONAL DESIGN PVT. INSTITUTE
FISERVE INDIA NCR CORPORATION INDIA PVT LTD
FLEMING LABORATORIES NEOLITE ZKW LIGHTINGS PVT. LTD
FRANKLIN TEMPLETON INTERNATIONAL NESTOR PHARMACEUTICALS
SERVICES NEXT GEN PUBLISHING
FREIGHT SYSTEM S(INDIA) NICOLAS PIRAMAL
G.B. PANT ENGINEERING COLLEGE NOIDA POWER COMPANY
GALGOTIAS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ORIENTAL STRUCTURE PVT LTD
GE MONEY PEAREY LAL AND SONS(E.P.)
GEO MILLER & C O PVT LTD PEOPLE MATTERS
GIR LOGESTIC PVT LTD PEROT SYSTEMS
GIS DEVELOPMENT PVT.LTD PIRAMAL HEALTH CARE