1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZrgxHvNNUcMain Character: Oliver Twist He was an orphan child. He was born in a workhouse in England. His mother died, when she gave birth him His father was dissapeared. He was a very honest kid. He grew up in that workhouse. On Oliver’s 19th birthday ,something happened which changed his life. He finished his soup at dinner and he went next to the Master’s and said, “Please sir i want some more” .Because he was hungry and he was starving. WHAT! Said Master and he hit Oliver with a large spoon. After this Master was thinking to give Oliver anyone. He gave Oliver to a bad woman. She was undertaker and her husband was making coffins. Oliver became a thief but he ran away all of this bad life. He lived a very bad life but at the end Mr.Brownlow who saved Oliver , adopted him as his son. I love Oliver beacause he had a very bad life but all of this he never became a lair and dishonest. He was always a honest and good kid.He deserved a good life and he got it.
2. 1) Oliver Twist(The Orphan kid main character in this book)2) Workhouse’s Master(He was the Master of Workhouse. He was a very bad man. He was a stingy man). He gave Oliver to Undertaker.He was a fat and old man.)3) Arthful Dodger(He was a thief. He was only 17 years old. He was wearing an old and dirty panths and a jacket.He helped to Oliver but this one isn’t good for Oliver.)4) Fagin5) Nancy(She was working for Fagin. She was a thief too.She was making meals for Thief children. She loved Oliver and she tried to save Oliver but Bill Skyes killed her.)6) Bill Skyes(He was Nancy’s boy friend and he was working for Fagin. he had got a moustache and he was wearing old hat.When he learnt Nany was trying to save Oliver he killed her.7) Edward Liebor (Monks)8) Mr.Bronlow9) Mrs Maylie10) Monks(He was Oliver’s step brother but anyone didn’t know him. He knew Oliver was his brother but he never helped him.
3. Mr.BrownlowMr.Brownlow was a man who helped and believed in Oliver.He was old and good.He was rich. He took Oliver to his home and he caredhim . At the end he adopted Oliver as his son. I love Mr.Brownlow beacause they tried to steal his wallet. That time Oliver was ill. He took Oliver to his house and he cared him. He listened Oliver’s bad story and he believed that Oliver wasn’t a thief. He helped Oliver many times finally he adopted him as his son. I think anyone can’t do this.
4. Mrs.Maylie(The Best Character for me): I love Mrs. Maylie beacause she helped Oliver. Fagin and Oliver tried to steal her money and gold. She saw them. They tried to escape. Fagin did it but Oliver got injured. She found him in the garden and she treated him. She believed in him and she met Mr.Brownllow. She was a very brave woman.Fagin(The worst Character for me): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCunohBPvGA He was a very bad man. He was old His face was wrinkled. He was very dirty. He was the leader of the thieves.He stole a lot of wallets and money. He thought a lot of children stealing and he loved it a lot. At the end of the story, he lived in a cell, he lost his mind and he hanged. He had a box in that box there were a lot of jewelerys. When he was at cell he gave them to Oliver to hide and sell them. Beacause Oliver was important for him.
5. Some information about NovelCharles Dickens was about twenty five when he wrote Oliver Twist.He was a famous writer. In this novel he told us the real English life in the early nineteenth century. Oliver Twist was his best character which he wrote. He was also an orphan in his real life. That’s why he liked Oliver Twist’s story. I read this novel beacause my cousin suggested it to me. I read it and i loved it very much. Oliver Twist told us the real life in England at 19th century. We have to help charities and we have to help everyone. We have to be honest people I learnt these in this book. If we believe and we are honest in the end we will be happy. I suggest this novel to everyone, if you want to learn about the real life of England. You should read it. I am prettysure that you’ll like it.
6. Writing Last ChapterFagin understood his mistakes and he apologized to Oliver. He became a very rich man and he beacame an honest man like Oliver and everyone loved Fagin and his friends. He started help to charities and he become Oliver’s best friend and he took Oliver his mother’s cemetery. Oliver was so thankfull to Fagin.Fagin wasn’t dead. He was very sorry about his mistakes. He wanted to help the poor people. He adopted Oliver as his son he bought a house and they started to live together happilly. After all his troubles, Oliver found peace and friendship.
7. Poster Page
8. Family Trees
9. Let’s Play ! Feel in the blanks with given words:Believed, OliverTwist, Workhouse, Undertaker, Fagin, Mr.Brownlow 1) was a place where poor people are living. 2) is a man or woman who takes a dead body and buries it. 3) was an orphan kid. 4) Was the leader of the thieves. 5) Was a helpfull man. He adopted Oliver as his son. 6) Mrs.Maylie in Oliver.