Leaning Tower of Pisa islocated in the city of Pisa,Italy. The height of thetower is 56 m. Its animportant production forItaly.
• Cisitalia 202 (1947): Universally recognized as the first “modern” car, the Cisitalia 202 represented one of the most relevant cars built after the Second World War.It’s style would be a landmark for years to come.
• Alfa Romeo Giulietta (1954): One of the most important Alfa Romeo models, the Giulietta, was the first mass-production car built by Alfa Romeo. The car was conceived by a team of very skilled engineers like Rudolf Hruska, Giuseppe Busso and Orazio Satta Puliga.
• Lamborghini Miura (1966): The Lamborghini Miura debut was like an earthquake in the sports car market. The new Lamborghini soon became a highly sought-after car and all the VIPs and the wealthy people of the period wanted one. we can rightly say that the Lamborghini Miura made a real change in the sports car history and it was probably the first supercar.
• Lancia Stratos (1973): Only few cars marked a turning point in the rally scene like the Lancia Stratos. The first car to be specially designed to rally racing. The amazing bodywork by Marcello Gandini looked like a concept-car and it had some distinctive features like the curved windows that made the car very distinctive.
• De Tomaso Vallelunga (1964): Its creator is Mr. Alejandro De Tomaso. The Vallelunga was the first road-going car built by the Italian-Argentinian manufacturer, designed for those customers who really enjoyed the sport of driving.
• Italy has a long sporting tradition. In numerous sports, both individual and team, Italy has good representation and many successes. The most popular sport is by far football. Basketball and volleyball are the next most popular.
• Italy having a rich tradition in both.Italy has also got strong traditions in cycling, tennis, athletics, fencing, winter sports and rugby. Italian Scuderia Ferrari is the oldest surviving team in Grand Prix racing, having competed since 1948, and statistically the most successful Formula One team in history with a record of 15 drivers championships and 16 constructors championships.
• Zinedine Zidane headbutt statue unveiled in French capital• A five-metre high statue of Zinedine Zidanes famous headbutt on Marco Materazzi has been popular in Paris.• France captain Zidane sented off in the 2006 World Cup final, which his team went on to lose on penalties, for headbutting Italy defender Materazzi.
• The bronze statue, display outside the Pompidou Centre in the French capital.• Real Madrid and Juventus legend Zidane retired after the game in Berlin.• Materazzi has admitted he provoked Zidane by making comments about the France midfielders sister.• Zidane is now working as a sporting director for former club Real Madrid.
• Elegance is in the Italian blood. İtalians usually wear gauzy hats, long gloves and flashy tight dress. italians have well-groomed hair. Some of the worlds best sartorial artists are from Italy.
At the presenttime generallythey wearGUCCİ pants.Versace ZipBlouson. Butbeforetime theywear suit. Ortuxedo and bowtie. We thinkItalian menswear was morebeautiful thannow. They lookso handsome.
Wine is very famous in Italy. Almost they drink wine with every meal. According to them, the wine is a passion.The most popular and famous parmesancheese prepared in Parma. They loveparmessan cheese very much. the mostused in salads and pasta. Italy’s Fish Soup with Gremolata has become a world wide hit as well.
The most important feature is that soups are served fried bread pieces. Of course the most famous food is PİZZA.The other is the famousfood is Ham and blackpepper pasta whichknown as "carbonara“.