* CFA designation is a mark of distinction that is globally recognized* It is now a definitive standard—the gold standard—by which to measure serious investment professionals* It is a graduate-level program that requires candidates to learn and apply investment knowledge
* Knowledge of investment principles is relevant in everymarket around the world* CFA charter-holders earn a significant competitiveadvantage for international employment* Clients and colleagues regard you with a presumption ofexpertise* You join a prestigious global network of more than 99,000professionals* A highly sought after designation because it’s a global program that tracks the needs of the industry* Extremely cost-effective when compared to other qualifications
* A U.S. bachelors (or equivalent) degree .* Or be in the final year of your bachelors degree program at the time of registration (education information must be updated before progression to Level II)* Be prepared to take the exams in English .* Have a valid international travel passport (required for enrollment and exam registration)
* Candidates may register for only one exam at a time* Must wait to receive their exam results before registering for the next exam* You may take as long as you need to complete the CFA program Exam results never expire* There is no limit the number of times you can sit for each exam level* Exams are held in locations around the world in June (all levels) and December (Level I only)* Exams are only in one language which is English
Level I is composed of multiple-choice questions and isoffered in June and December. Level II is composed of item-set (or "mini case") questionsand is offered in June only. Level III exams contain essay questions in the morningsession and item set questions in the afternoon session. andis offered in June only.
Ethical and Professional StandardsQuantitative MethodsEconomicsFinancial Reporting and AnalysisCorporate FinanceEquity InvestmentsFixed IncomeDerivativesAlternative InvestmentsPortfolio Management and Wealth Planning
Register early for a discounted feeAll fees are in U.S. dollarsReturning candidates pay only the exam registration fee December 2012 CFA Exam - Level I OnlyPayment deadlines Program enrollment Exam registration* Total cost (new candidates only)14th March2012 US$420 US$650 US$103022nd August,2012 US$420 US$745 US$112512th September,2012 US$505 US$1005 US$1470 Less $40 for eBook version of the curriculum
* It’s a global, not-for-profit association of investment professionals* Sets the highest standards of ethics, education andprofessional excellence for the investment industry* Educates investment professionals on all aspects of the investment profession including ethics.* Offers two education programs: Chartered Financial Analyst®(CFA®) and Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement,CIPM®* It has more than 99,000 members in more than 130 countries,and 137 societies in 58 countries.
* Provider of cutting edge education & trainingsolutions* The core management team comprises of professionals from education, technology and telecommunication background individually having more than 20 years of experience* Committed to provide industry-linked training programs that immediately impact the career path of the learner* Courses are carefully chosen & designed to meet a wide range of training requirements of individuals and corporate
In financial education for more than 10 yearsClasses by well known competent facultiesConveniently scheduled weekend classesBank loan facility availableCommitted to your success
Total Course Fee - Rs. 20,000( Excluding service tax)(excludes the exam fees payable to CFA institute in dollars)(includes the cost of study material, lunch and two tea breaks during the programme) Payment to be made in favour of ‘Takshila Learning Pvt. Ltd.‘ Payment is acceptable through cash, cheque, credit card or demand draft In case of on-line payment through credit card, 7.5% towards bank charges would be extra
Ms. Sanchita Dargarh, the faculty for this course cleared Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) conducted by The Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst of India (ICFAI), with Alpha-80%, Beta-78.5%, Gamma-73.5%, Delta-56.5%, Epsilon-60.5%, Kappa-60% MS Finance (ICFAI) with Lambda-60.5%, Theta-57.5%, Sigma- 55% Cleared International CFA Level 1, level 2 as well level 3 in first attempt with above average in all the 10 subjects She has been a faculty for CFA in the past and achieved good result from her batches
Modalities for payment ◦ Cheques to be couriered to 1/44 Lalita Park, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092 ◦ Cheques can be deposited in our HDFC Bank Account no. 01442000012558 in any HDFC Bank Branch ◦ For transferring funds on-line through net-banking NEFT, branch IFSC Code is: HDFC0000144 ◦ Call for Our exécutive to pick-up the cheque/cash from your door-stepsReference websites: www.takshilalearning.com www.cfainstitute.com
email@example.comContact Central Helpline no. @ 91-99581 57000
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.