2. Contents• What is a Turkish Van?• Special features about the Turkish Van• How to care for the Van• How much would they cost?• Photos• Conclusion
3. What is a Turkish Van?• As I said, not a vehicle. A Turkish Van is a cat breed with long, soft hair. They are quite rare cats, too. They are descended from the Van Cats found near Lake Van, in modern Turkey. The Van was bred by two English women, Laura Lushington and Sonia Halliday when they brought turkish cats from Turkey back to England. Their offspring became the Turkish Van we know and love.
4. Special Features about the Van The Turkish van...
7. Special Features about the Van• Thats right, these little guys simply adore the water. Most cats hate getting wet (like this guy) but not the van. Why they enjoy the water is unknown.
8. Special features about the VanMost of the Turkish Van have blue oramber colored eyes. Some have both!
9. How to care for the Van• The Turkish Van is long haired, meaning it probably really needs more brushing than a short haired cat. They should be brushed at least twice a week.
10. How much would they cost?• They can range from prices and they are quite rare, so you could expect something around $500.