Will be close to $3150 ($3050 last
two years) but depends on final numbers.
Accommodation in Hotel
Transfers and tours
Entry to Attractions
Most evening Food costs
3. SO WHAT IS NEXT?
• We will need to confirm seats in
the next three weeks
• If you are sure you want to be on
• Fill in the Yellow contact form and
return this to Mr Smith with the
$500 deposit by hand in R86 or
the Social Sciences office at the
end of week one of next term.
4. • Further payments will be needed to the
school finance office at regular intervals.
• End of September
• End of October
• End of November
• End of February
• End of March
• May - Remainder as needed when exact
costs are confirmed
• Regular e-mails will go home to students
to keep parents updated.
• One additional evening meeting will be
held to give final details closer to
• Please ensure that you are eligible
to enter the USA without problems.
Those holding a
NZ, Australian, British or American
passport will have no problems.
Other passport holders may need
to ask a travel agent
• Students must have met all their
school commitments ie fees/behaviour
to be accepted on this experience
• The Geography Staff/Deans reserve
the right to deny some student’s
applications based on past behaviour.
• There is a huge amount of personal
responsibility involved in a trip like this
and behaviour must not jeopardise the
safety of the group.