1.  Most serious case of doping in cycling  Some cases My life like a professional athletics  Our reform
2.  He was accussed of doping in the Giro. He was fired for his team (Fassa Bostolo) The sustances he eat was no performance-enhancing drugs
3.  Tested Positive in Testosterone. In the “Tour de Francia” of 2006 His championship title was for Oscar Pereira
4.  Contador have tested positive in Clembuteron In the “Tour de Francia” of 2006 He eat contamination meat.
5.  Rumors to blood doping It was investigated in “Operacion Puesto” in Spain. He can´t participated in the “Tour de Francia” in 2006
6.  Both of us reckon that if the competition was very hard and we know that we’re going to win a lot of money if we win the competition, we’re going to use doping. But if we know that working hard we can win, we wouldnt use illegal substances.
7.  We reckon that if you win a competition it must be because of your effort and for your training. We think that if you win by doping, it hasn´t got merit.
8.  If we could change anything in cycling we would change the leg, that is, we put the leg shorter than nowadays, and the complete run will be easier than it is now.
9.  By:  Juan Antonio Estévez Ruf  José Mª García Blanco  David Mellado Ojeda Jesús Sánchez Toscano