1. Web MarketingOnline MarketingWebvertisingE-marketing
2. CONTENTS• About internet marketing• Its type -: •Social media marketing •Referral marketing •Inbound marketing •Search engine marketing •Email marketing •Display advertisement •Search engine optimization• Search engine optimization• Its implementation• Advantages
3. Internet marketing ties together the creative and technical aspects of the Internet, including design, development, advertising and sales. Creative Technical Internet Aspect Aspect Marketing•Choosing a Template •W3c markup validation•Pages and Menus •Develop web accessibility policy •Design•Pictures vs. Galleries•Coloring •Use cascading style sheet •Development•Texts SEO • New windows and pop ups •Advertising•Hosting •Careful with redirects and • Sales•Widgets cache pages •Search facilities
4. Social media marketing Referral marketingEmail marketing Inbound marketing Display Search engineadvertisement marketing Search engine optimization
5. DISPLAY ADVERTISINGIt is a type of advertising that typically contains text (i.e., copy), logos, photographs orother images, location maps, and similar items. Web banner, Online advertising, andCost per impressionDisplay advertising also appears on the Internet, as a form of online advertising. Displayadvertising appears on web pages in many forms, including web banners.SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM)It is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasingtheir visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) through optimization (both on-page and off-page) as well as through advertising (paid placements, contextualadvertising, and paid inclusions). Depending on the context, SEM can be an umbrella term for various means ofmarketing a website including search engine optimization(SEO), which adjusts orrewrites website content to achieve a higher ranking in search engine results pages, or itmay contrast with PPC, focusing on only paid components
6. Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engines "natural," or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic"), search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and morefrequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engines users. SEOmay target different kinds of search, including image search,local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines. SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience
7. Social Media Marketing refers to the process of gaining website traffic or attentionthrough social media sites. Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content thatattracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks. A corporatemessage spreads from user to user and presumably resonates because it appears to comefrom a trusted, third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company itself. Hence, thisform of marketing is driven by word-of-mouth, meaning it results in earned media ratherthan paid media
8. Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of peopleusing electronic mail (email). In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant tobuild loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. Email marketing can be done to either cold lists or current customer database. 1. Sending email messages with the purpose ofEmail enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers, to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business. 2. Sending email messages with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately. 3. Adding advertisements to email messages sent by other companies to their customers. Marketing
9. Referral marketing is a method of promoting products or services to new customers through referrals, usually word of mouth. Such referrals often happen spontaneously but businesses can influence this through appropriate strategies.Referral marketing is a structured and systematic process to maximize word of mouth potential. Referral marketing does this by encouraging, informing,promoting and rewarding customers and contacts to think and talk as much as possible about their supplier, their company, product and service and the value and benefit the supplier brings to them and people they know.
10. Whenever you enter a query in a search engine and hit enter you get a list of webresults that contain that query term. Users normally tend to visit websites that areat the top of this list as they perceive those to be more relevant to the query. If youhave ever wondered why some of these websites rank better than the others thenyou must know that it is because of a powerful web marketing technique calledSearch Engine Optimization (SEO).