Facebook recently announced the unveiling of a leading redesign that can convert the social network into the Internets central platform. People can use it to share music, news and movies with their
Facebook recently announced the unveiling of a leading redesign that can convert the social network into the Internets central platform. People can use it to share music, news and movies with their online friends online.
2. Facebook recently announced the unveiling of a leading redesign that can convert the social network into the Internet’s central platform. People can use it to share music, news and movies with their online friends online.
3. <ul><li>The timeline includes three primary components </li></ul><ul><li>Stories of a user </li></ul><ul><li>Applications </li></ul><ul><li>A new way to exude the identity of a person </li></ul><ul><li>Videos and pictures are prominently featured, helping profiles to be visually more focused. Besides, it also allows users to see info by type of location and media as well as date. </li></ul><ul><li>Some of the latest applications were immediately made available. The timeline layout is, presently, can be seen in its beta test, but if you want to enjoy it in full swing, you may have to wait for a few more weeks. </li></ul>What is Facebook Timeline?
4. <ul><li>Expect bugs, only a developer can do it </li></ul><ul><li>The timeline will get automatically public, but for initial few days, it is only you who can see it. </li></ul><ul><li>The timeline will automatically be disabled on your all machines as soon as you have got logged into Facebook on another machine. But, for landing back on your Timeline, you’ll have to follow the below-given steps. </li></ul><ul><li>For one of the steps, you need to have a “verified” account. That means your account has to be attached with either your credit card or phone number. </li></ul>Things to be kept in mind before going ahead into it include:
5. 1. The first step to be followed is to get logged into Facebook 2. If you have not done it earlier, do it first, that is; enable developer mode. For doing this, you could type “developer” into the search box of Facebook, open the first result (it ought to be an application developed by Facebook including some thousand or hundred users), and add the app. 3. Now, go into the developer app (if Facebook does not automatically place you there, it ought to be in your left-hand tool bar) Steps to do it are as follows:
6. 4. Develop a brand-new application (no need to get worried, as it will not be submitted for anyone else to use or see). Name your brand-new application any namespace & display name, based on your suitability. Carefully read the Platform Privacy agreement and get agreed to it. This step must be verified by you. Steps to do it are as follows: abc abc
7. 5. Make sure, you are into the main settings screen of your brand-new application. Your new application name must be shown at the top of the page. 6. Search for the “Open Graph” header, and open the “Get Started using open graph” link. Generate a test action for your application, such as “read” a “book”, or “eat” a “sandwich” Steps to do it are as follows: abc abc abc
8. 7. This ought to land you to an action type configuration page. Change some of the default settings, and open all the three settings pages 8. Wait for a while; around two or three minutes 9. Now, get back to your Facebook homescreen. A request to give a go to Timeline ought to be waiting at the top of the page Thus, following the above-mentioned step, you can easily and smoothly enjoy doing Facebook Timeline. Steps to do it are as follows: All Image Source: allfacebook.com, http://www.facebook.com/about/timeline
9. SynapseIndia F 18, Sector 11 Noida-201301, INDIA SEZ Branch SDF B-10, NSEZ, Noida-201305, INDIA Tel: (+91) 120 433 0500 Fax: (+91) 120 254 6941 E-fax: + 18018460378 (If you are dialing from the USA, please dial 011 first before 91) Contact: Kapil Gupta Email: [email_address] USA and Canada Call TOLL FREE - +1-855-Synapse +(1-855-796-2773) 1901 60th Place East Suite L1620 Bradenton, FL 34203, USA Bradenton, FL +1-941-527-1257 San Francisco Bay Area +1-408-416-3511 Corporate Video: London , UK +44(0)2079934232 Contact: Ashish Goenka White grounds, London, UK Contact: Samir Kumar Discovery Bay, HONGKONG Contact Us