3. Contents Introduction Method & Result Discussion Conclusion3
4. Introduction : When do flowers bloom? Season If flowers bloom in all seasons, agriculture will make progress!!4
5. Introduction : “What can we improve?” FT protein… ・a factor of blooming flower ・made by sunlight E.coli ・ a kind of bacteria ・ growing rapidly ・ easy to change genes5
6. Method 1st Making FT protein in E.coli 2nd Putting it into plant cells6
7. 1st Making FT protein FT gene No FT gene ×7 FT protein
8. 1st Result :making FT protein ▼Check !! We succeeded in making E.coli produce FT protein!!8
9. 2nd Putting FT protein into plant cells Found the special way !! ×9
10. Special way:bringing protein into plant cells ▼Check!! | Lighting protein
11. 2nd Result : putting FT protein into plant cells We succeeded in putting FT protein into plant cells!!!11
12. Discussion Making FT protein in E.coli Putting FT protein into plant cells Future work…▼Check ・The amount of FT protein is enough?12・Flowers can bloom by our method?
13. ConclusionWe established easier wayof blooming flower!! Agriculture13 will progress!
14. Thank you forlistening14 Presenter: Terasaka Masako