2. For example-:Basketball,volleyball, cricket,badminton, table tennis, football,lawn tennis etc.
3. About Basketball• There are seven playersin basketball.• In playing basketball wecan stretch our body,tobecome taller.• In basketball first wehave to dribble the balland then throw it intothe basket.• We have to take the ballfrom the other team.• Basketball is a veryinteresting game.
4. About Football• There are eleven playersin football.• In football we have tokick the ball with thehelp of our foot.• In this game we can’ttouch the ball with ourhands,only thegoalkeeper can touch itwith his hands.if any ofthe player touch the ballwith her hand,it wouldbe a foul.
5. About weight lifting• Weight lifting is a typeof game in which wesee that how muchweight we can lift.• To participate in thisgame we have to be apowerful person.• This is a veryinteresting game I likethis game
6. About rugby• In this there are playersand two teams.• In this game the players ofthe team have to take theball to the goalpost withtheir hands.• In this game the playermust be a good runner sothat he can take the balland run away to the goalpost very fast.
7. About running• . In this the playershave to run very fastto complete the race.• In this there are noteams all the playersare single.• All the players camefrom different States.• It is very interesting
8. About Cricket• In this game there aretwo teams in everyteam there are elevenplayers.• Both the teams arefrom other countries.• The winner team isselected for the nextlevel.