Introduction• Becoming a successful single is about learning to be happy with yourself• Learning how to be a successful single will give you the right perspectives, put you in a better state of mind, give you more self-confidence, and reinforce a positive image of yourself• Whether your goal is to eventually find a relationship, or if you just want to become more accepting of being single, this information should help you make your time as a single a positive experience.
Reasons to Stay Single!• More time to find the right woman• More time to spend with your friends• You can focus on your career• You can do whatever you want• Single and Ready to Mingle
More Freedom And Independence• You don’t have to let anyone know when you decide to go somewhere.• It allows for more spontaneity in your life• Being single allows you to be your own person and really just do as you please.• Being single allows you to be your own person and really just do as you please.• Especially for men, being single forces you to do things for yourself, like cooking and cleaning.
More Control Over Your Time• You may have more time for yourself and things that you like to do• You can set your own schedule• Give you more time for hobbies, relaxation, being with friends and family, and so on.
• Gives you more time to better yourself.• You can use the extra time to work on your career, volunteer in your community, or take classes for job advancement or just for personal enrichment
• Relationships and marriages especially require a significant amount of time, as anyone who is married or in a relationship will tell you.• So, doesn’t it stand to reason to take advantage of any extra time while you still have it?
More control over your money• In addition to time, relationships also require money, and a lot of it• Gives you full financial freedom• Control of where every dollar you spend goes.
• Not having to pay for overpriced dinners and movies, and buying all kinds of presents for birthdays and many more.• Spend money that you have on yourself with no guilt• Make it easier to plan for saving money for the future and for unforeseen circumstances
Not having to tolerate another’s annoying habits• All of us have quirks about ourselves that someone else finds annoying. Being single frees you from this issue.• Allows you to give your patience a rest and live in a non-frustrating environment.• The only disgusting habits you’ll have to put up with are your own.
No emotional roller coaster rides• Allows you to stabilize your emotions• In addition, being single means that you won’t have to worry about going through a heart-wrenching breakup.• Once you’ve become a successful single, you will appreciate being able to be emotionally relaxed.
You can gain weight without worrying• Just as you can spend more time buffing up at the gym, you can also just chill and let yourself go for a little while
You Can Flirt As You Please• Complete freedom to flirt with whomever you want, whenever you want.
1. See being single as a condition that needs to be cured.2. Be on a constant lookout for that one person that is going to make everything right.3. Put off living your life until you meet someone.4. Believe that no matter what you do, you will wind up hurt.5. Resign yourself to being alone and miserable the rest of your life.6. Take on a victim mentality and there is nothing you can do about your life.7. Believe the lie that "all the good ones are taken."
• Dont put your life on hold waiting for a relationship to happen.• Find your lifes vision and purpose and live it while you are single.• One of the best ways to find your life partner is to be a happy, successful single person living the life that you really want.• Know what types of people are bad for you and avoid them.
• Dont just wait for someone to come knocking at your door. It can be a long wait. Get out into social situations.• Seek out healthy choices in potential partners.• Always keep in mind that it only takes one.• Create an attractive and compelling life that someone would be eager to be a part of.• In other words, view being single not as a condition to be cured, but as an opportunity to be explored and lived out to its fullest.