SUCH AS TEMPERATURE, HUMIDITY PRECIPITATION AND SOLAR RADIATIONSUCH AS COSMETICS PERFUME, “HANDLE WITH CARE”SOFT CUISION TO PREVENT ANY DAMAGES DUE TO VIBRATION, COMPRESSION, FORCE, PRESSURE
Packaging plays a key role in brand promotion and management. Packaging is of great importance in the final choice the consumer will make, because it directly involves convenience, appeal, information and branding.
THIS WILL INCREASE THE SALES PROMOTIONIT CATCHES CONSUMER ATTENTION ANW WOULD PICK UP THE PRODUCT AND GO THROUGH DISCRIPTIONS AND INDUSED TO PURCHASE THE PRODUCT.
QUALITY PROTECTED – FRESH COFFEE MCM BARU BEBUAT/PROCESS PSAL EA ADA SEAL SINCE EA FRESH.. TNI BALI BENDA ATU PSAL EA ATTRACTIVE PACKAGINGNYA.. SO DH DI BUKA NGAM DGN TNI EXPECT.. THEREFOR WILL PURCHACE THE BRAND LAGI IN ZE FUTURE
1. The various items of information printed on packaging provide the consumer with details about the contents and use of the particular product. 2. ONE WAY FOR THE PRODUCER TO PROMOTE THE PRODUCT
TO USETO STORETO SEND OUT A MSG
In order to be effective, the advertisement must have these ability :
Semiotically is the study of symbols and signPepsi bulat, kna focus arahbula which is also bolatssSyntactically – the study of logical expression
1. What is packaging? Packaging helps the The process of consumer quicklycontaining goods with understand what the the intention of product is all aboutpreserving, protecting and act as a tool for promoting the goods Packaging is the most itself. relevant element of a trademark and conduces to advertising or communication Packaging is a silent Salesman
2. TYPES OF PACKAGINGTRANSPORT CONSUMERPACKAGING PACKAGING
3. TRANSPORTPACKAGING TO PROTECT FROMFUNCTIONS ANY CLIMATIC CONDITIONS TO PROTECT FROM CONTAMINATION OF HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS TO PROTECT FROM DAMAGES, LOSS AND THIEF
4. IT IS THE PACKAGING WHICH IS IN CONTACT WITH THE PRODUCT THAT USUALLYTAKEN HOME
5. THE INNOVATIVE DESIGN THAT LOOKSATTRACTIVE WHENIT IS ARRANGED IN THE SHELF
6. THE PACKAGING INCREASE THE QUALITY OF THE COFFEE AND ITS SELF LIFE. RICH AROMAOF THE COFFEE INCREASES CONSUMER EXPECTATION
7. PROVIDESCONVENIENCE TO CUSTOMER
8. MARKETING MIX ( 4 P’S )
10. A public promotion of some product or services. A form of communication used to encourage persuade an audience to buy the product.
11. Newspaper, magazines, billboard Television, radio Internet such as websites, blog
12. Promote the sale of a product Capture consumer’s attentionInform the customer about its features. Increase company security