Who is Albany Hearing?
•Albany Hearing – branch of Country Audiology & Hearing Services
•Local clinic – 205 Middleton Road, Albany
•Primary site – Esperance
• Past 10 years offered a monthly visiting clinic to Albany
• Opening Fulltime site 2014 – dedicated Audiologist to Albany Hearing
Katie Hart (Practice Manager/Audiologist)
Gary Waite (Audiologist - Albany)
Anna Badge (Audiometrist – Albany & Esperance)
• Comprehensive adult audiology assessments
• Paediatric Assessments
- VROA/ Play Audiometry
- Auditory Processing Assessments
• Hearing aids prescription & rehabilitation
• Tinnitus Rehabilitation Programs
• Advice about hearing loss.
• Hearing Protection - custom made plugs & standard earmuffs
• Workplace Noise Surveys
• Work related hearing tests (eg: Mine Health Surveillance)
How to access our service?
• Self Referrals
• Medical or Allied Health Referrals
• Office Hearing Services Scheme
• Department of Veteran Affairs
• Commonwealth Rehabilitation Scheme
• Enhanced Primary Care Program
• WorkCover or Mine Heath Surveillance
Commonwealth Hearing Services
• Commonwealth Hearing Services program is administered by the Office Hearing
•Eligible clients apply to OHS for a hearing services voucher.
•Voucher can then be presented to a registered Hearing Service Provider for
•Services are provided free of charge. Free or ‘top-up’ hearing aids are available
to eligible clients.
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card (PCC)
- Centrelink Sickness Allowance
- DVA Pensioner Concession Card
- White Health Repatriation Card (for hearing loss)
- Gold Health Repatriation Card
- Members of Defence Forces
- Commonwealth Rehabilitation Scheme