Mobile Project OverviewPhong Bui, Project Managerswiss IT bridge gmbhwww.swissITbridge.ch
Agenda1. What is the project about2. Team & Communication3. Technologies4. Good things5. Not Too Good (Not Too Bad)6. Demo
1. What is the project about- Client is a Swiss software development company providingsolutions for financial service industry- Project short description: web mobile app to view lateststock exchange data and news. The application supports 4langs: English, German, Italian and French.- Depending on the device and browser generation the appwill have different look & feel.
2. Team & CommunicationKhoa + Thong + Phong customer contact(2 more persons personshelped for project start)
4. Good things - Clear communication. There are no misunderstandings. - Project architecture is well defined. E.g: code is clear, defined resources for multiple languages. - Deliver on-time even there were some changes from the customer at the last minute. - We can test on real devices (Blackberry, Samsung, iPhone) at SIB.
5. Not too good - Tasks given daily basis, recently 2 or 3 days basis. - Not yet applied SCRUM fully as customer is usually too busy and also new to SCRUM. Some ceremonies missing: sprint planning, review and retrospective. - direct contact persons cannot always make the decision by himself so it takes longer for answers.
6. Demo Come closer to see the real application... lets watch the stocks and invest your money. :)