2.  I’m a big believer inCollaborationI enjoy working withcross-functional teamsGet-it-done attitude.That’s right, whatever ittakes.Attention to detail.Isn’t that where thedevil is?Oh yes, Batmanthinks I’m awesome too
3. What’s that? No PMexperience, you say?
4. But I’m learning more about Product. Everyday. From the myriads of posts and writers on Quora Reading books on Product, like Marty Cagan’s “Inspired:” Meetups likeThe Product Group, and SW Product Management Attending interesting Product events like Product Camp I will also be taking Pragmatic’s Optimal Product Management course
5. Ok. So what have I learnt? The User is God. Almost. Wireframing rocks. It’s all about the Minimum Viable Product. And Lean can get me there. Agile? Kanban? Waterfall? Did I touch a nerve? Net Promoter Scores. To Be or Not to Be. Churn, the evil doer. Why we love our evangelists. And still learning. Everyday.
6. You are still here. So you get to know me better.I love… Traveling, especially the adventure kind Adventure sports. Next on the list - Bungee Jumping. Food. All things Vegetarian. Products. We are here because we do. And awesome products make doing so much more fun. Of course, there’s more to me than the above.
7. Want to know more? Call me, maybeabout.me/sweta.vasudevan
8. Photo Credits: all attributable photos via TumblrOne dimension to another: therhumboogie.tumblr.comBatman thumbs up: aishiteru.tumblr.comInspiration: caraah.tumblr.comLearning Curve: ninjajunkie.tumblr.comGlitch art: clintonmckay.tumblr.comRotary phone: willworden.tumblr.com