What people do not realize is that youreally can use your Twitter account to help you out with your SEOcampaign. There are several different ways of using Twitter for your link building;
in fact, that you can build valid, realand substantial links for your website using your Twitter account. You willbe surprised at the high quality links you can generate with these methods.
Here are some tips on usingTwitter for your link building: • The first and most indirect way is by building relationships with people on Twitter. Yes, it will take you a while, but eventually you could wind up with links from these relationships.
• Make a list of the top people in aparticular genre. Take a topic and reach out to others, perhaps looking for thebest videos on the subject, and find the Twitter accounts of the people that appear in the videos. Use Twitter to connect with them and also ask everyone for the best videos on the subject matter.
Once you gather all of these people you can create your list of top people and reach out to them once more in the form of badges that they can place on their website that link back to yours.
• Another way you might use your Twitter account is by reaching out tosomeone else. If they are tweeting thatthey need something in particular, andyou can help them, do so! It could turn around to them rewarding you withpromoting your site and your business.
• Bring stories together. Use your tweets and posts on other social networks and bring them together.Find a program, such as Summify, thatwill pull everything together that oncewas little bits here and there to make an interesting story that others willstart to follow and retweet, therefore getting others to follow as well.
• Continued relationship building.Nothing is more important than being involved with and getting to know others in your industry and followingthem. You may just be able to suggest links to them at times when they are looking for something that they missed. You have to constantly be building on these relationships andreach out to others around you doing the same things.
• Create content to start answering others’ questions. When you see people all over your social networkslooking for the answer to something in particular, you can create a blog or a list that answers this question for them, providing them with links, video, etc. Building up these kinds of things will continue to draw attention to your Twitter and your links.
• Testimonial time! Simply put, you let people on the web know when youreally like their product or service, andoffer them a great testimonial. You will most likely get a direct message from them, and they will use yourtestimonial on their site, plus begin to follow you. You will get a direct linkback to your site from endorsing their product.
• Partnerships. Once you have those relationships built up, you can easily go to any type of business and let them know you like what they are doing, and perhaps the two of you could partner. You will likely get aresponse because they know who you are, and this will obviously cause linking back and forth between you.
• With some creativity and some patience, you can create therelationships on Twitter that will get you links from all different sources,boosting your SEO campaign greatly.