“Most people don’t know this, but I have done a television ad for Liberty shoes. I looked really ugly in it. All I did was to wear my Puma t-shirt and football shorts and jump. They are the first sports shoes made in India and I was their first model. The second ad I did a Pan Paragkind of product, but it never really took off in the market.” Whose words?
2. KulbushanPandit joined the Bombay police force and became an Inspector at the Mahim Police Station in the 1940s. Given his irreverence to senior officers, he knew that he did not stand much of a chance of quickly rising through the ranks. So he made a drastic career change. By what name do we know him better?
3. AnuradhaMenon is an Indian television actress and theatre artist. After she became famous as X, AnuradhaMenon also got some film offers, but she considers theatre as her priority. She has performed in many notable plays including Zen Katha and Sammy! (both directed by LilleteDubey). In the two-act award-winning play Sammy!, she played an ensemble of roles, including Sarojini Naidu .
How do we better know AnuradhaMenon?
4. This word was first used during World War II to refer to bombs. This word was Air Force slang to refer to large bombs weighing as much as 8000 pounds. These bombs were so powerful hat they were capable of destroying an entire city, hence the term. What term comes out of this?
5. The opening sequence showed a Hammer and Sickle symbol reflecting the producers company. However, since this movie was nominated for the Oscars during the cold war anti-communist period, the sequence had to be edited out. Which movie?
6. In the movie, Bombay to Goa (directed by Mehmood), there was one character who slept all through the movie (despite of all the chaos happening). Which character?
7. The film begins with a disclaimer, stating that it is not a sequel to any film made before. But is it really possible to watch the new experience forgetting all about the first part?. Well, the producer and director thought that you should forget the past and see this movie with a new perspective.It has been rated as an Educational Film by the CBFC because it deals with the issue of Global Warming. Name the Film.
8. I once changed my religion to become a Muslim and changed my name to Karim Abdul. Identify me in connection to the following pics.
9. AmitabhBachchan, MithunChakraborty, KamalHasan, Jeetendra, WaheedaRehman, HemaMalini,Tanuja, Sharmila Tagore, ShabanaAzmi, DeepaSahi, Om Puri, Dina Pathak, Mallika Sarabhai, Mario Miranda, MrinalSen, Bhimsen Joshi, M Balamuralikrishna, LataMangeshkar, NarendraHirwani, S Venkataraghavan, PrakashPadukone, ArunLal, PK Banerjee, SyedKirmani, MeenakshiSheshadri appeared in it. What am I talking about?
10. Identify the legendary musician (violinist). Hint: He has been immortalized in Hindi Music with something very famous.