EMPLOYEE Prefer TATA & Reddys than Govt Jobs
Because They are Providing a Pride to the employees
Organizational Culture- means a set of belief .Arts,Customs,Norms which simply
passed and shared by its employees or Shared from generation to generation.
Individual Initiative-The degree of Responsibility & Freedom a employee have
Risk Tolerance-The degree where the employee encouraged.
Direction-The degree where the organization creates a clear objective
Integration-Unit in Organization coordinate with each other.
Management Support-The Communication by top management
Control-The Rules and Regulations of the Organization
Appraisal system-How the Employee got the rewards
Conflict Tolerance-The degree of Conflict tolerances and Openness
Culture comes from
Identification Leader- The owner of the company his mission
and objective. The founders behavior and experiences
Property Rights-Each members (BOD) in organization his
values and beliefs for organization.
Organization Structure-The hierarchy of the organization and
the level of employees
Characteristics of people-The contribution of each employee
and by whom the organization Composed
Dimension of Culture
Dimension of Culture
National Culture-National Culture means the dominants culture of political
and economical power within the boundary of the nation. Like
Business Culture-It means the correct and the acceptable way to doing
business in Society. It is dealing with how to promote the business and
motivate the subordinates.
Occupational Culture-The norms,Values,Belief of an individual in a same
Organizational Culture-means a set of belief .Arts,Customs,Norms which
simply passed and shared by its employees
Types of Culture
• The Power is concentrated in leader.
• Disciplined are stressed.
• Disobedient is punished to be an example to other.
• Leader act in his own interest and change the culture according to his needs.
• Peoples are involved in decision making.
• Group Problem Solving Methods
• Workers participation in top management
• See them equally and share all the innovative information
• Big Organization have dominating Culture.
• It is always deals with the core values and Objective of the business
• Distinctive personality of the organization.
• It means the culture and belief according to the location and area
• It is also having core value but according to the area it is change to acceptability.
• Positive attitude towards work
• Less Absenteeism & Motivation
• Group forms and cohesion
• High Behavioral Control.
• Powerful than rules and regulations.
• Lack of Organizational identity.
• Its changed according to the sub culture of the employee.
• Lack of shared values.
• No sense of identity.
• In Side Political environment
• Personal lobbying by a key executives.
• No freedom and Autonomous Culture.
• Good Staying for the management with in low salary.
How Culture Created
• Fair Dealings-Dealing Fairly with employee
• Adopt Change-Merging and cultural change
• Make Decision-Effective decision making
• Team Work-Work as a team
• Trust-Trust on employee
• Working Innovation-Innovative culture
• Respect-Respect and pride to employee
• Ethics –No Corruption an conflict