2. About Us..<br />Our vision is to nurture the dreams of many promising entrepreneurs by rendering end to end services in the field of finance and other allied consultancy services in matters pertaining to business operations & business expansion. <br />Our Mission is to make the most of our skills and core competencies to develop and deliver leading-edge services that reflect our knowledge, expertise & experience.<br />Equidebt<br />
3. What we believe in<br />Equidebt constantly aspires to uphold the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in all that we do. The company is built upon strong values, which together with the dedication of our enthusiastic team, seeks to deliver value to our clientele in the most efficient manner. Satisfaction of the client is above all else to us and we strive to deliver on our promises.<br />Equidebt<br />
4. Services Offered<br />Debt Syndication<br /><ul><li>Preparation of project reports
5. Credit Monetary Arrangement [CMA] data prepared in line with the format specified by the respective banks
6. Investment study together with key ratios such as DSCR, IRR, etc
11. Handholding you throughout the entire process</li></ul>Equidebt<br />
12. Services Offered<br />Finance Study<br /><ul><li>Finance & process audits and studies.
13. Critical review of financial statements.
14. Advise on the presentation of your financials.
15. The SWOT Re-defined – Showing you what your business’ true strengths and weaknesses are. </li></ul>NRI Services<br /><ul><li>Investment Advise
16. Wealth Management
17. Property Matters
18. Repatriation of Funds</li></ul>Corporate Advisory Services <br /><ul><li>IPO for SME Companies
19. M & A
20. Strategic Advise </li></ul>Business Study<br /><ul><li>Preparation of Business Reports
21. Undertaking feasibility studies
22. Due diligence review and much more</li></ul>Equidebt<br />
23. Setting Up Business In India<br />Our specialized team of Chartered Accountants [Indian CPA], Company Secretaries & Advocates have unique skill, knowledge, experience and expertise in rendering services to international companies, NRI and PIOs.<br />
24. Regions from which companies have set up business in India through Us<br />We provide a wide array of services in relation to establishment of business in India. We have had the privilege and experience of setting up business for companies from various parts of the world such as the USA, UK, Singapore, Hungary, Spain, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Australia, etc.<br />
25. CA B. E. Kumar Prasad, B.Com, FCA <br />Is a Chartered Accountant having 17 years of experience in the field of project consultancy, taxation and company law. He has secured rank in B.Com from Mangalore University<br />Mr. Gopalakrishna Bhat, B. Sc., CAIIB, AICWA <br />Is an Ex-banker, worked at Chief Manager in Canara Bank, having extensive knowledge in credit appraisals.<br />CA. S.V. Prakash, B.Com, FCA, DISA <br />Is a Chartered Accountant having 10 years of experience in the field of Audits, Taxation and Company Law. <br />CA. Kiran Kumar, B. Com, ACA <br />Is a Chartered Accountant having 5 years of experience in Corporate Accounting and Finance, worked in large corporations.<br />Our Team<br />Equidebt<br />
26. Mr. Pavan Pal Sharma <br />He is pursuing CA Final. He has distinguished academic record of securing ranks at every public exam. He secured All India 7th Rank in CPT Exam and 30th Rank in IPCC Exams conducted by ICAI <br />Mr. Raghuram Shetty B.Sc, M.A., LLB, CAIIB <br />He has worked as Deputy General Manager with Vijaya Bank. He has extensive knowledge with regards to syndicating loans for Small and Medium Enterprises.<br />CS Vigneshwara Bhat, B. Com, ACS <br />He is a practicing Company Secretary. He has good exposure in company law, trade mark, and corporate secretarial work.<br />Mr. Rangha Rao, B. E. <br />Is an Engineer with PG in Finance from IIM, Bangalore. He has experience in the field of Investment Banking. <br />Our Team<br />Equidebt<br />
27. Our Team<br />Dr. Jithendra Kumar, MBBS, MBA <br />Is a Graduate of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) and holds Master’s degree in Business Administration, in the field of Healthcare Management from Queen Margaret University from Scotland, UK.<br />Equidebt<br />Dr. [Maj] Madhumalathi .J MBBS, DHA<br />A Medical graduate from Bangalore University and Post graduate in Hospital Administration from TATA Institute of Social science, Mumbai, carry experience of more than a decade in Healthcare industry. She served in Indian Army as Medical officer, worked at both Clinical and on Administrative domain. <br />
28. Advisory Team<br />Dr. S Rangachar<br />A former Senior Economist at the World Bank. He has served over 40 years in World Bank, Washington, D.C. He has abundant international experience in the field of project funding & project evaluation.<br />Dr. P. R. Krishnaswamy<br />A well renowned medical professional and a former board member of many medical institutions including Mallya Hospital & The Manipal group of Hospitals.<br />CA PratapGiri Subramanyam<br />PratapGiri Subramanyam, is an accomplished finance practitioner, consultant, author and educator in the area of investment banking with over 22 years of experience. He specializes in strategic financial and corporate advisory services.<br />Dr. K.S.Ravichandran<br />Dr. K.S.Ravichandran is a Fellow Member of the ICSI, with multiple law degrees. He is highly competent in the fields of financial valuation and business modelling.<br />Equidebt<br />