The Greater Pittsburgh Suzuki InstituteJuly 31st - August 5th
• The Greater Pittsburgh Suzuki Institute is held each year just outside the city of Pittsburgh.• This will be our ninth year offering students, parents and teachers a week of emersion in music study based on the Suzuki method of music education.
• Our goal is to promote the joy of music and the thrill of accomplishment.• We want to help parents and students improve their working relationships.• We offer instruction on violin, viola, cello, piano, guitar and flute.• The student institute begins July 31st and ends August 5th, 2011.
• We also offer Suzuki teacher training with excellent trainers to mentor Suzuki educators.• This year we are offering: Every Child Can Kiki Barley July 30 Cello Book 4 & Cello Book 5 Nancy Hair July 30 - August 3 & August 3 - August 7 Flute Book 4 & Flute Book 5 David Gerry July 30 - August 3 & August 3 - August 7 Guitar Book 4 & Guitar Book 5 Andrea Cannon July 30 - August 3 & August 3 - August 7 Piano Book 2 & Piano Book 3 Pat Pavlack July 30 - August 3 & August 3 - August 7 Violin Book 1 Joanne Melvin July 31 - August 7 Violin Book 4 Marilyn O’Boyle July 31 - August 4
• At the Greater Pittsburgh Suzuki Institute we also offer elective courses such as: Musical Theatre, Painting, Printmaking, Choir, Folk Dancing, Jazz and Fiddling and many others.
• For more Information about the Greater Pittsburgh Suzuki Institute please call the Pittsburgh Music Academy at• 412-429-2122 or visit our website• www.pghsuzukiinstitute.com
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.