Diploma Course in Piping Process Design & Drafting in Mumbai
by Suvidya Institute of Technology on Nov 22, 2012
- 564 views
This course is an intermediate piping drafting course. Today's world of engineering requires considerable experience and training in designing and drafting principles and techniques to be successful. ...
This course is an intermediate piping drafting course. Today's world of engineering requires considerable experience and training in designing and drafting principles and techniques to be successful. This course has dramatically changed the skills necessary to work within an engineering environment. This course is designed to prepare students for immediate employment into industry.
Eligibility: Fresh/ Experienced, ITI/ Mechanical Draftsman.
Key Point of Syllabus
• Process Design and Drafting
• Understanding process of chemical process plant
• Understanding equipments and their use in industry
• Understanding P&ID symbols
• Understanding Process P&ID
• Drafting of Process P&ID
Preparation of Isometric drawings and Bill of Material :
• Understanding various components used in Piping, their joining Methods and relevant standards
• Understanding preparation of Construction Isometrics
• Understanding preparation of Bill of Material
• Understanding preparation of Plot Plan
• Understanding design of Pipe Rack
• Understanding design of Tank Farm
• Understanding design of Process Plant
Computer Aided Drafting
Site Visit will be arranged at industrial plant either in shut down or not working conditions.
• To learn how to construct and complete technical drawings using CAD technique
• To study and apply the principles of drawing/view projection techniques, sectioning, dimensioning, and release/revision documentation practices when developing detailed plant layout drawings
Scope of the Training Program
With ever increasing demands for draftsmen with design and computer backgrounds, career opportunities for this field are excellent. The students can work independently in all types of detailed engineering companies in India as well as abroad
Rs 17,500/- + 12.36% Service Tax = Rs 19663/-
Address : 18 / 140, Anand Nagar,
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Road,
Near Vakola Police Station,
Santacruz (East), Mumbai Maharashtra - 400 055, India
Phone: 0091-22-26681979 / 0091-22-26682290.
Email ID: enquiry @suvidya.ac.in.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views