CSP Training series : solar resource assessment 2/2
by Leonardo ENERGY on Nov 03, 2010
- 3,392 views
Fifth session of the 2nd Concentrated Solar Power Training dedicated to solar resource assessment....
Fifth session of the 2nd Concentrated Solar Power Training dedicated to solar resource assessment.
* DNI Variability, Frequency Distributions
* Typical Meteorological Years
* DNI measurements: broadband vs. spectral, and their limitations
* What is circumsolar radiation and why should we care in CSP/CPV?
* How much diffuse irradiance can be used in concentrators?
* How to measure and model the circumsolar irradiance?
* Spectral irradiance standards and their use for PV/CPV rating
* The AM1.5 direct standard spectrum: Why did it change? Why AM1.5?
* Use of the SMARTS radiative code to evaluate clear-sky spectral irradiances
* Sources of measured spectral irradiance data
* Spectral effects on silicon and multijunction cells and their dependence on climate
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views