1. See what my clients have to say about their real estateexperience. Can I help you too?TESTIMONIALS
2.  Larry Larsen (Boulder City, NV) Susan is by far the best Real Estate agent that I have ever had. I have purchased 10 homes and sold 9 in my life and Susan has worked harder than all the rest of the agents combined. She always follows up on everything and she is meticulous down to the smallest detail. Don and Ann Walden (Fort Collins) We find it comforting to entrust Susan with the sale of our home. While we have moved 2000 miles away, her diligence and persistence during these difficult economic times has paid off for us. She has just sold our home! Tim and Cera Austin (El Paso, TX) Susan is one of the best people that we have met and worked with. She became our friend as we went through the two year process of buying a house. She is one of the top agents in Colorado and maybe the USA. Please consider her when looking and selecting an agent. She is the most professional and yet personable agent we have worked with. Our entire family loved her and we had a blast with her!
3.  Carl and Joni Coniglio (Lincoln, NE) It has been 16 years since wed last bought a house and, needless to say, the process had changed in that time! On top of that, we were moving to a new state and were not that familiar with the area. Susan was a godsend. She helped us navigate the process of finding and buying a new home. She answered every question we could throw at her (and we had many!) and always promptly returned our calls and emails. She is extremely knowledgeable, not only about the areas of town we were looking at, but also about the real estate process in general. She made everything seem so easy! We cant lavish enough praise on her. Ian and Carol Anne Laing (Maui, HI) Susan went well beyond our expectations with the purchase of our home in Loveland. She is well versed in the intricacies of real estate transactions. If we had a question, and we had many, we always got a prompt answer-usually within 15 minutes! Days, evenings, weekends it didnt matter. After closing, Susans obligation to us ceased, but she didnt stop there. What she has done and continues to do for us speaks volumes about her
4.  Gary and Mary Lou Crews (Overland Park, KS) Without question, Susan stands heads and shoulders above any Realtor who we have worked with in the past. She attended to every detail of the transaction and always made us feel so comfortable in what otherwise is and can be a very stressful undertaking. If you are in the process of considering who should represent you for your real estate needs, I would look no further than Susan as you will truly have the very best that the industry has. Donnie and AnnaMarie Bordelon (Austin, TX) We would like to thank Susan from the bottom of our hearts. Moving from Austin was not an easy transaction for my wife, but Susan immediately put her in a comfort zone from the minute we met. In our eyes, there is no other Realtor in Colorado. David and Jill Schwank (Monument, CO) We are so thankful to have found Susan. Susan has consistently answered all of our questions or looked to others for answers. It has never been work for us to look at homes. Susan has made it truly enjoyable. Mary Fisher (Estes Park, CO) I found Susan to be very conscience, knowledgeable, honest, and helpful. I now consider her to be a good friend.
5.  Scott and Jodi Johnson (Coeur dAlene, ID) My wife and I would really like to thank you so much for your wonderful tour of homes last Friday. We thought it was first class all the way! Roger and Nancy Paddock (Las Vegas, NV) Nancy and I would like to thank Susan for helping us buy our wonderful old home in Loveland. We have never bought a home long distance and we didnt fully appreciate how critical our selection of a real estate agent would be. Susan absolutely performed above and beyond our expectations. Not only did everything go smooth and easy with our purchase but we made our first new friend in town. George and Sharlene Menoskey (Round Rock, TX) Thank you for all the help. You have gone above the ordinary and we are glad that you were there to help!
6.  Christy Harras (Unified Title, Fort Collins) Susan is very customer focused and professional. In the closings that we have had together, her customers, whether it be Buyer or Seller, are always happy with the outcome of the transaction and pleased with how their needs were handled throughout the process. Susan is a great asset to our real estate industry. Todd and Cindy Sutherland (Holmen, WI) Susan did an excellent job for us as a buyers agent. As out-of- state buyers, Susans knowledge of the area, attention to detail, and extremely prompt follow-up to all of our calls was invaluable. There were challenges along the way and Susan went to bat for us every single time. We always felt like we were in good hands. We highly recommend working with Susan and feel lucky to have found such a professional and competent agent to help us find a home that we are very happy with.
7.  Jeremy and Dusk Sumpter (Omaha, NE) We werent the easiest of customers to deal with, as Susan had to show us numerous homes! We appreciated her patience with that, never complaining and always willing to show us whatever homes we wanted. This wasnt our first purchase, so we have dealt with other agents before. She definitely stood out above the rest! It was obvious she cared about putting us in the right home, not just any home. Carol Pitner-Jurisch (Wells Fargo, Fort Collins) I am so impressed with Susans negotiation skills and follow-up. Her client got an excellent deal on his home because of her! I honestly do not see transactions with as much heart and soul as she puts in. Tia Jaffee (Bank of Colorado, Fort Collins) Susan is very detail oriented and passionate about her clients best interests.
8.  Perry and Rene Wischow (Long Beach, MS) Susan has been a voice of reason and companion as we explored the move across the country. The process took two years. All the while she shared experiences and facts about the area and the schools which made our decision to move to Ft. Collins feel like the right choice at every turn. Her support was unwavering and never once did I feel pressure to rush to a decision. After we closed on our house, she continued to check on the house for us while we waited for school to end. Susan support has made this a dream move. She created such a wonderful experience I would recommend her services to everyone moving in or to the Ft. Collins area. Melissa Jones (Fort Collins) Susan was very helpful to me, a first time home buyer. She was very knowledgeable of the whole process and answered all my questions, some of them even before I knew to ask them. She also was very flexible to my chaotic schedule and would meet with me to see a house at a moments notice. Susan is professional, friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Susan to anyone.
9.  Brandon and Mindy McLeod (Fort Collins) AMAZING!!!! Susan helped us buy our first house and she made the process easy and fun. She was always there whenever we had questions or wanted to look at something, She made it happen! She was willing to do anything and everything to help us get the house we wanted and we cant thank her enough. I will recommend her to anyone in Northern Colorado looking for a home. We are thinking about moving to a bigger home soon and we will definitely be using Susan!!! Jon Freck (Fort Collins) Who will I use to sell my house? The answer is Susan Wahle! Recently I employed Susan to sell my house and had a great experience. She is very confident, outgoing and a knowledgeable agent. She worked very hard to sell my house and I got a great price for a property I had many concerns about. As a roofing contractor, I deal with many real estate agents. I would highly recommend her. Nancy Peltola and Steve Henke (Currie, MN) Thank you so much for helping us make this move and finding our new nest. We have felt welcomed to the city at every turn and the kids love their school. The location is perfect for us.
10.  Loretta Mannix and Kevin Foss (Fort Collins) My husband and I began a search for a property to build our dream home and we found Susan Wahle from an internet site. She contacted us promptly and we met for coffee. The property we decided on presented challenges for us to iron out and Susan was with us every step of the way, helping us get through the tricky issues. We have no reservations of using her for any of our real estate needs...she was great! Larry and Brenda Mohr (Simi Valley, CA) I could never thank Susan enough for all her hard work and many hours in finding us a great condo. She treated us more like a friend and not just a client. Gary and Henri Lechman (Aurora, CO) How does one describe "Quality"! We must have asked Susan a thousand questions, I was somewhat embarrassed about my ignorance of the housing market. Susan was always kind and patient with us. One thing I really appreciated the most from her was we never felt pressure from her to buy anything. I think shes simply the best real estate agent in Colorado.
11.  Phil and Susan Kilkus (Rockville, MD) We cant thank Susan enough for her expertise and hard work in helping us find our home in Fort Collins. We love our home, the neighborhood, and the community! Susan was always ready to show us houses, willing to conform to our schedule, and was always reachable whenever we had a question. We very much appreciate all of the time she invested, along with her patience, and professional courtesy. Her knowledge of the neighborhoods, home construction, and attention to our other needs were very valuable and helped guide us in making the right decision. Reuben and Edna Weinmaster (Albuquerque, NM) Susan was a blessing to us when we moved from Albuquerque to Loveland. Since we were still living in New Mexico with a house to sell, Susan took care of everything for us. Dwight and Debbie Brown (Houston, TX) Susan worked with us for over a year trying to find the right house. She was patient, tolerant, and very understanding of our needs. She goes above and beyond!
12.  John and Sandee Walker (Seneca, SC) Susan was endlessly interested, supportive, enthusiastic, and never put off by any set of circumstances we may have encountered. She searched tirelessly for the right home for our family. With such a tight market you need dependable and Susan makes that look good. Kip and Kay Polly (Wauneta, NE) Susan is extremely professional and knowledgeable. As out of state homebuyers we needed someone we could trust to be on top of every aspect of our home buying process, Susan made the whole process stress free. Prompt to return calls and answer questions. Excellent knowledge of the Colorado market. Positive, upbeat personality makes her great to work with! Billy and Jessica Johnston (Eaton CO) Susan truly made our house hunting and buying experience an amazing one. Our house seems more like a home than any other place we have lived. Susan listened to our needs and wants and found us a perfect home.
13.  Bruce Clark, DDS (Fort Collins) Just as I would seek expertise in my dental practice, I decided to purchase through RE/MAX using a Broker who merited my trust and respect. My impression during the initial interview with Susan was tasks are approached with high energy. She is detail oriented and she shows integrity, intelligence and flexibility. This impression proved correct and Susan became a complete advocate for my cause of owning a home. Thanks Susan! Larry and Sheila Chase (Hollywood Beach, CA) We have been looking at a variety of property types in Fort Collins for the past year. We have not made it easy for Susan as we have not resolved all of our issues in California in order to make the move. Susan has provided us with tons of information and trekked us all over Fort Collins several times. We havent bought yet, but when we do it will absolutely be with Susan. Shes fantastic! You can expect the same excellent service. Call and lets get started finding your new home or selling your existing home.