1. Success is a DecisionY – youthE – Empowerment forS - Success
2. Why are more & more youthlooking at Network Marketing?The youth have always been a part of our Industry...However, in the 21st Century, they are joining Network Marketing by leapsand bounds.Here are some of the reasons that our Industry is attracting such anabundance of Youth:You know the Traditional Recipe - Go to School, get a good education, thengo to more school (college/University) and get even more education, thenget a good job, work hard, be loyal and industrious and committed to yourjob, and eventually you will be set up to assure that your golden (age 65and after) years will be filled with great Prosperity. The Youth today aremore aware than ever of how flawed this recipe is. They can see itmanifested in the results that their parents are producing. They arebeginning to seriously question the "System".To put in frankly, there simply not enough jobs thesedays!
3. Why are more & more youth looking at Network Marketing?They are Hungry: More and more of our Youth today are seekingalternatives to the flawed "System" that they are recognizing.They are Entrepreneurial: Wow, I cannot begin to tell you of thenumber of young people that Im now meeting who have a completelydifferent mindset than the children who I was surrounded with when Iwas a Teenager and in my Early 20s. They are not thinking Jobs. They are thinking Businesses. They are Dedicated: I must say that I am pleasantly surprised to seethe increasing numbers of Youth who are dedicated to achieve theirdreams, goals, and aspirations. These are just some of the reasons I believe that we deserve to put more attention in actually giving the Generation Y anopportunity to use Network Marketing as a Vehicle to catapult them intoexperiencing the life of their choice. Not only are many of the Y GenerationAware, Hungry, Entrepreneurial, and Dedicated... But many of them are also Vibrant, Focused, Resilient, and Teachable - the exact qualities necessaryto create massive momentum in our business.
4. Why Oriflame?Well I think the best way to get started is to tell you allwhat Oriflame is and why it is the best choice for you.Oriflame is today one of the fastest growing beautycompanies selling direct. It was founded in Sweden in 1967by Jonas and Robert af Jochnick and their friend BengtHellsten. It has spread its wings to over 65 countries; ofwhich they are the market leader in more than half, withover 4 million consultants doing business all around theworld from Moscow to Jakarta, Krakow to Lima, Kenya toUganda & Tanzania. Oriflame offers a wide range of high-quality beauty products as well as a unique opportunity tojoin their sales force and start your own business.Registration is only Kshs 450/- during July 2012
5. Here are some of our great products
6. Why Susan Rodrigues?I am an accountant who has worked in the KenyanCorporate world for over 29 years and in December 2008 Ijoined the New Professionals – Network Marketers. I amone of the top 10 Oriflame consultants in East Africa and Ican help you to build a great business too.I am looking to connect with other Kenyans, Ugandans andTanzanians who are interested in starting a business inNetwork Marketing. Oriflame is the fastest growing home-based business in East Africa and it is all about sharing theamazing cosmetics and the wonderful opportunity with asmany people as possible. The more people you help tobecome successful, the bigger your business grows and thehigher your financial rewards in the business.
7. What is network Marketing?Network Marketing is a unique way of moving products inthe market with very little in the way of distribution costs.It is a low-cost and now high-tech industry that allows youto build your own business and earn a substantially highincome while working from home on your own schedule.You earn immediate income in terms of profits and seriouslong-term residual income by selling products and servicesdirectly to consumers and convincing others to do thesame. It is an approach to sales and entrepreneurship sopowerful that traditional companies are now borrowing itsfeatures to apply to their operations.
8. LOOK GOODWhat makes Oriflame products unique? Natural Swedish Cosmetics • The Wisdom of Nature and the Best of Science • Over 45 years of skin care expertise • Innovative products of high quality at affordable prices • Environmental and animal friendly. • The catalogues capture the latest beauty and fashion trends
9. MAKE MONEYWhat is it like to be an Oriflame Consultant? •Extra income & new career • Be your own boss • Meet new people and make new friends • Grow and develop • No financial risk – small registration fee • Enjoy unique cosmetic products • Learn about beauty and fashion trends • Travel to exotic destinations • Exclusive international events
10. The Marketing Plan is three fold: 1. Look Great - be your own best customer. 2. Make Money - sell the products & earn 30% retail profit. Start building your network by sharing the opportunity with others & you earn bonuses on the business they generate - 3% to 21%. 3. Have Fun - when you start developing your network, you take steps which entitle you to free International travel, cars & cash awards. In other words you start having a lifestyle & enjoying life!
11. Step 1: Sign up by paying Kshs 900/- special offer July Kshs 450/-then show the catalogue and take orders – collect 100 BusinessPoints (BP) at cost 4,650/- at selling price 6,000/- Customer orders YOU You earn: 30% retail profit Kshs 1,350/- Additional rewards: Welcome Program
12. Step 2: Invite 5 friends to do what youhave done Customer orders You earn: 30% retail profit Kshs 1,350/- +the 6% Performance Discount (PD) on personal sales +the 6% PD on group sales 6% 1,440/-. Total earnings 2,790/- Additional rewards: Welcome Program 6% PD differential 0%
13. Step 3: Help your friends invite 5 each Customer orders You earn: 30% retail +the 12% PD on 12% personal sales +the 6% PD on group sales. Total earnings Kshs 10,323/- Additional rewards: 6% PD differential 6% Welcome Program
14. Step 4 Support the New Consultants toalso sign up 5 & you become a Director Customer orders You earn: 30% retail +the 21% PD on personal sales 21% +the 9% PD on group sales. Total earnings Kshs 65,741/- Maintain this for 6/12 months & you get a 9% PD differential 12% one-time cash award of 5X5X5 USD 1,000
15. MAKE MONEY
16. HAVE FUN
17. In Oriflame we help you realizeyour DREAMSWhat are your dreams?1. Picture an additional monthly income of Kshs 15,000/-, 37,500/- or 75,000/-2. What would you spend it on?3. What would it mean for you and your family?
18. Why not be part of the SUCCESS? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org