• Step 3: Search the database
•Try different keywords, try different
•Move to database subject headings
•Select the best citations
•Use internal citation generators when
• Step 4: Evaluate resources
•Read and assess content
• Setp 5: Apply and use information
•Write up the finding and conclusion
•Create your bibliography using correct
• Circular process – Repeat and Revise
• Use the WGSS Research Guide!!
• Develop a thesis statement:
The battle for open accessibility of the
emergency contraceptive pill under
• Define the question
• Ask why????
• What is the “morning after” pill and how
does it work?
• What are the government’s arguments
against the use of contraceptives by
• What are the specific arguments of the
courts in favor or access by teens?
• Is the fight over?
• Break down your thesis statement by concept
• . The legal battle for accessibility of the
Emergency Contraceptive Pill under
• Emergency contraceptives
• Morning after pill
• Plan B
• Boolean Operators