• Step 3: Search the database
•Try different keywords and searches
•Move from keyword to database subject
•Select the best citations
•Use internal citation generators
• Step 4: Evaluate resources
•Read and assess content
• Setp 5: Apply and use information
•Write up the finding and conclusion
• Circular process – Repeat and Revise
• Use the WGSS Research Guide!!
• Develop a thesis statement:
The battle for open accessibility of the
emergency contraceptive pill under
• Define the question
• Ask why????
• What is the “morning after” pill and how
does it work?
• What were the Obama arguments against
access for teens?
• What were the legal arguments for access
• Is the fight over?
• Break down your thesis statement by concept
• . The battle for accessibility of the
Emergency Contraceptive Pill under
• Boolean Operators