Orthopedic(hallux valgus )
by Surgerica on Sep 29, 2012
- 452 views
When a bunion (Hallux Valgus) first begins to develop, good care of the feet must be taken. ...
When a bunion (Hallux Valgus) first begins to develop, good care of the feet must be taken.
• wide-toed shoes should be worn and high heeled, pointed , tight shoes must be avoided.
• felt or foam pads on foot must be used.
• Use of painkillers such as paracetamol or ibuprofen to ease pain
• Course of antibiotic if infection occurs on the affected area
• If the bunion gets worse, painful and causes inflammation, and simple treatment is not effective for relief of symptoms, a surgical procedure may be recommended. The surgery performed for the treatment of a bunion is aimed at realigning the broken bone so the bunion will not return. However, the type of surgery used will depend on the level of deformity, the severity of any other associated symptoms, the patient’s age and any other associated medical conditions
So if you havethe problem just upload your medical reports to firstname.lastname@example.org for best treatment plan.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views