- 322 views
Reasons for undergoing elbow replacement surgery: ...
Reasons for undergoing elbow replacement surgery:
• Elbows which have been damaged by Osteoarthritis
• previous elbow surgery has resulted in poor outcome
• Suffering from Rheumatoid arthritis
• bone in the upper or lower arm near the elbow has been badly broken and damaged
• torn tissues in the elbow
• elbow has tumor in and around
Don't panic say hi to info@surgerica for best treatment.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views