Neurology (burr hole surgery )
by Surgerica on Sep 28, 2012
- 1,988 views
A burr hole technique is used in the following cases where brain surgery is needed: ...
A burr hole technique is used in the following cases where brain surgery is needed:
• To relieve the pressure in the brain
• For the removal of a tumor or blood clot in the brain
• To treat convulsions in the brain
• To remove a foreign object inside the brain
• To place a medical device. For example may be chemotherapy wafers or a shunt
So just upload your medical reports to firstname.lastname@example.org for treatment plan.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views