IVF can treat the following infertilities in both men and women:
• Women suffers from endometriosis
• The man has less sperm count or poor sperm quality
• Fallopian tube of the woman is blocked or uterus faces certain problems
• Woman suffers from ovulation problems as a result of which fewer eggs are available for fertilization
• Antibodies are present in the sperms
• Sperm cannot enter and survive in the cervical mucus of the woman
• Unexplained infertility
• If the couples have tried fertility drugs or other fertility treatment like IUI but with no results.
• Fibroids are present in the uterus of the female
so say hi to firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed treatment plan.