Be the first to like this
The treatment procedures depend upon the women age, severity of the condition and whether she wants to have children in future or not.
• The symptoms can be managed using nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and painkillers to relieve the cramps and pain. Also relaxation techniques and exercises will help.
• To control pain, medications
• To stop the endometriosis from becoming worse doctor may prescribe Hormone medications and birth control pills
• Surgery to remove endometriosis affected areas which may include the entire uterus and ovaries. This is only recommended when the pain becomes very severe and does not get better with the above treatments. Certain surgical procedures are:
1. Pelvic laparoscopy: To remove all the endometrial implants and scar tissues
2. Hysterectomy: To remove the uterus if the woman has severe symptoms and do not wish to have a child in future. Both the ovaries and the fallopian tube may also be removed.
Say hi at firstname.lastname@example.org for your treatmentplan.