Be the first to like this
Causes of hair loss which may require transplantation:
• Destruction of the hair follicles which results in permanent baldness.
• Internally administered therapies like Chemotherapy that poisons the hair follicles that were growing.
• Due to illness, surgery, anemia or due to rapid loss in weight.
• Due to stress.
• Due to hormonal changes like during pregnancy, by the use of birth control pills or due to early menopause.
• Due to intake of medications that had very high doses of vitamin A and also due to high blood pressure.