What is Medical Tourism
The Medical Tourism department receives
requests daily, either by telephone or by e-
mail, from potential patients all over the
• Once the request is received, the department
contacts the patient in order to ask for more
information on the requested treatment, such
as medical history, diagnosis, doctor´s reports
• Having gathered these, the department
arranges either an online or a telephone
appointment with the patient.
• The online appointment can be done by using
a variety of sources, be it as simple as a Skype
• The Medical Tourism department helps the
patient with the travel arrangements, offering
various discounted flight options to the
• Once the flight is reserved, the Medical
Tourism department not only books the
hospital but also books a hotel room for the
patient’s pre- and post-surgery stay, if needed.
• The hotel includes transportation service from
the airport to the hotel, and from the hotel to
the airport, for our medical tourism patients.
• This innovative concept helps us provide a full
package that includes
diagnosis, treatment, and pre and
postoperative stay all in one place, for the
comfort and security of our patients.
• The Medical Tourism department can either
program the patient’s trip back home, or
arrange some sightseeing trips to various
cultural centers around the city, if the patient
is allowed by his or her specialist.
Why we need this department
• To promote our hospital & products in
international plat form.
• Competitive advantage
• More revenue generation
Who will work in this department
• Srividhya – HOD
• Abijit – Product executive
• Surendra – Product executive
What will do?
• Lead generation
• Paid OPD Campaigns in targeted countries
• Online marketing
• Online meetings
• Signing up MOU with concern party
• Coordinate with Business heads for business
follow up with core leads
• Hospitality & Patient care
How we will do?
E- mail Marketing
Social Media Networks
To whom we are going to market
• Individual Doctors
• Embassies of targeted countries
• MedicalTourism facilitators
• Ministry Of Health department
• Tour/Travel agencies