Here I am presenting some of
the useful skills for better
-Greetings & Introduction
-Offering / Accepting Help
-Art Of Small Talk
-Making Short Formal Speech
Greeting And Introduction
• Greet people as you meet them.
• It should be polite and respectful.
• Your personality shows in the
way you greet someone.
• Introduce by name and fame.
• Acknowledge their presence.
• Short detail about life.
Offering & Accepting Help
“I can’t help you”
“I don’t know.”
•Listen carefully, understand the matter and think
“Can you help him.?”
• Help other as well as possible and if you can’t
then be specific of telling.
Giving Instructions / Directions
• Pass the instructions just like
suggestion not as a order.
• Make sure that information shared
is understood in the proper context
• Direct if you have the proper
knowledge to share.
• Give useful references.
Art Of Small Talk
• Do a little homework.
• Remember Names.
• When in doubt, Discuss the setting.
• Draw the other person out.
• Defuse unpleasant situation.
• Make a clean gateway.
Making Short Formal Speech
• Introduction of the topic as well as
• Highlight which point will mainly going
to be discussed.
• Neat and clean draw back of the parts
and characters from the speech.
• Put tedious construct out.
• Don’t misstrack from subject in whole
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.