Class Quiz (Teams)
20 MINUTES TIME ONE WORDS ONLY
1. Who is the former governor of
2. Who is this famous personality?
(For heaven sake don’t say Mr.
Bean or Rowan Atkinson)
3. Which county did Ravi Shastri
4. Which company first
manufactured motor cars?
5. Which new banking service will
enable cash to be deposited in
6. Which is the oldest airline in the world
7. Which is called the world’s local bank?
8. Which company owns hotmail?
9. Which game was first called Poona?
10. Who composed Saare Jahaan Se Acche?
11. Which is known as the Detroit of India?
12. Who was the first Indian in space?
13. Where was the 2004 Olympics held?
14. Who drew the famous painting at
15. What was it called?
16. Who wrote the Dracula Novels?
17. The British princess who died in a car
accident in Paris-1993?
18. First country to send a satellite to space
19. Which Air India flight got hijacked on
the way from Kathmandu to Delhi in 1993?
20. Full form of RSVP?
21. Full form of CRY?
22. What is the show in which Cyrus
Broacha teased Tamilnadu Chief Minister
Jayalalitha about the restrictions of Sri
Lankan players not to play in her state?
23. Which city is called the city of Joy?
24. What are the 4th
of the world?
25. In which country was IPL 2010 played
26. Which car had won the 2013 car of the
27. Who owns ICICI Bank?
28. Which company presented the
maximum sixes award during IPL 6
29. Which show runs on Sony for the past
30. What is the name of the Tamil edition of
Kaun Banega Crorepati?
31. Name Mukesh Ambani’s house.
32. Full form of
33. Which company caters to various
airlines and airports through out India
(Including Air India)?
34. Which is the only double decker train in
35. What is the tallest man made residential
complex in the world?
36. Who is India’s best Quiz master?
37. Vivek express travels from __________
38. WHICH LEGENDARY PLACE NEAR
MYSORE HAS A FAMOUS TEMPLE
AND THE TOMB OF TIPU SULTAN
39. IN 1985 WHICH BANK AQQUIRED
LAKSHMI COMMERCIAL BANK
40. THE ________ RAILWAY IS VERY
FAMOUS IN INDIA.
41. _______ IS A FAMOUS HILL
STATION ON THE MUMBAI- PUNE
42. FULL FORM OF IDFC
43. WHICH NATIONAL PARK IS
LOCATED NEAR HARIDWAR?
44. ABN AMRO IS NOW _______
45. FULL FORM OF HD
46. Film Barfi is nominated for which film
47. Kitchen Ke superstars is tagline for
which Indian reality show airing on Star
48. WHAT IS THE SAUCE OF THE
MIDDLE EASTERN DISH FALAFEL
49. WHAT IS THE MAIN EXPORT OUT
50. HOW MANY PLAYERS PLAY IN AN
ICE HOCKEY TEAM?
51. WHAT FLAG IS SHOWED IN
MOTOR RACING TO THE WINNER?
52. WHEN TANKERS WERE FIRST
53. WHEN WAS MICHEAL JACKSON
‘THRILLER’ INTRODUCED? (A GREAT
SUCCESS AND ONE OF THE BEST
MUSIC VIDEOS EVER MADE)
54. HOW MANY STOMACHS DOES A
55. HOW MANY CARATS ARE THERE
IN PURE GOLD
56. IN WHICH OCEAN IS HAWAII
57. The Foreign Investment Promotion
Board (FIPB) on 6 March 2013 cleared the
investment proposal of which Budget
carrier to launch the new airline along with
Tata Group and Arun Bhatia's Telstra Trade
58. Which telecom company in the month
of March 2013 launched high quality voice
service for its subscribers in Kenya,
Rwanda, Malawi and Nigeria in the African
59. Which region is Coimbatore situated of
60. Vijay Malaya’s F1 Team?
61. The Ochterlony Monument was built in
1848 by Sir David Ochterlony to
commemorate his victory in the Nepal War
(1814 – 1816). What was it renamed as after
India achieved independence?
62. Which author is a Bengali writer and an
Oscar winning film director?
63. Lata Mangeshkar was awarded the
Padma Bhushan in which year?
64. Where is the headquarters of Microsoft
and Intel located?
65. Where was the 1st ODI match played in
66. Today Cadbury uses high quality cocoa
beans from which location?
67. Name the annual fair of Rajasthan that is
famous for its camel trading event? (Or
name the place)
68. Tipu Sultan made peace with the
69. Which Indian State has most airports?
70. In Harry Potter, what are the numbers
on the front of the Hogwarts Express?
71. On a special day Google puts something
on its front page. What is it called?
72. The new route between Agra and Noida
via Mathura which was planned and
executed by Jaypee group is called
73. In the 26/11 attacks which 5 star
hotel got attacked other then the Taj Hotel
74. Which country did the famous book,
cartoon and film Tintin orginate from?
75. Lisbon is the capital of which country?
76. JSCA Stadium is located in which
77. Sunil Gavaskar made his Test debut
against which country in 1971?
78. Which company has developed the ever
79. Which Tamil movie was remade in
Hindi titled 13 B with some cast changes?
80. In which did London host it’s last
Olympics before 2012
81. Which automotive company used to
produce the ‘Escort’
82. Which Airline group was purchased by
Vijay Malaya and renamed Kingfisher Red?
83. Which music composer composed
music for Chennai Express?
84. Who wrote two states and revolution
85. Which Cricketer hosts Tax your brain
on NDTV Profit?
86. After which Delhi Sultan is the Delhi
Cricket Stadium named after?
87. How many passes in Ladakh are there?
88. The office of the president of USA is
called the ________
89. The home of the governor of state in
India is called ___________
90. The country called Little India is