• The Galaxy Note’s beautiful 5.3-inch, 1280×800 pixel high-definition Super AMOLED screen – the total area of which is much larger than any traditional Smartphone makes Samsung Galaxy a great multimedia player. In addition, at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Samsung unveiled another product – Galaxy Note 10.1 in the company’s pen- and touch- capable Galaxy Note line. It will be easier to write text, view movies on the new product’s 10.1-inch screen than the 5.3-inch Galaxy Note.
• Let’s say you have a DVD collection and would like to download, transfer some good DVD movies onto your Galaxy Note for watching on the road, but you have no idea of how to do this, The following article will detailed explain to you how to rip movie DVDs to Samsung Galaxy Note (Galaxy Note 10.1 included)? Here follows a detailed guide to rip DVD for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1”, 5.3”, and we take Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1”, 5.3” for instance
• Step1, Free download Leawo DVD Ripper, install and run the software on your computer. Step2, Add files. After you have inserted the DVD into your disc drive, click the “ ” button to load the DVD movies.
• Step3, Set up the output & edit. Click “ ” to set up the output video format as MP4 that friendly to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1”, 5.3”. In addition, you can click the “ ” shortcut button to trim/crop movies, and the “Settings” button to adjust the output parameters including video bit rate, video resolution, frame rate, aspect ratio etc.
• Step4, Conversion and transfer. You can hit the “ ” button to start the conversion. After a few minutes or hours, you will get your target MP4 movies converted from DVD. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1”, 5.3” with your computer and transfer. Now you can play DVD movies on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1”, 5.3”!