• Motorola recently listed its new Smartphone – Droid 4 at its office website. This Android (Gingerbread)–based Smartphone features a 4-inch HD screen shipping with 540x960 pixels resolution, a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 16 GB on-board memory. All these features make it quietly suitable for storing/playing video files. If you have a DVD collection, you can consider putting your often-watched DVD movies to Motorola Droid 4 so that you can view the DVD movies on Droid 4 to fill the blank hours when commuting between home and office or being on a trip.
• However, you will not able to copy the VIDEO_TS files from a DVD disc to your Droid 4 directly. There are two reasons for this: One is almost all the commercial DVDs are encrypted by copy protection, another is the Motorola Droid 4 does not read the VOB file in the VIDEO_TS folder, it only supports the MP4, WMV and H.264 video files.
• Here follows a detailed guide to rip DVD for Motorola Droid 4 , and we take Motorola Droid 4 for instance: Step1, Free download Leawo DVD Ripper, install and run the software on your computer.
• Step2, Add files. After you have inserted the DVD into your disc drive, click the “ ” button to load the DVD movies.
• Step3, Set up the output & edit. Click “ ” to set up the output video format as MP4 that friendly to Motorola Droid 4 . In addition, you can click the “ ” shortcut button to trim/crop movies, and the “Settings” button to adjust the output parameters including video bit rate, video resolution, frame rate, aspect ratio etc.
• Step4, Conversion and transfer. You can hit the “ ” button to start the conversion. After a few minutes or hours, you will get your target MP4 movies converted from DVD. Connect your Motorola Droid 4 with your computer and transfer. Now you can play DVD movies on Motorola Droid 4 !
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.