Copy dvd to droid razr maxxPresentation Transcript
copy DVD to Droid Razr Maxx
• source: http://dvdrippingsoftwares.org/dvdtips/dvd-to-droid-razr-maxx. To watch your DVD movies on your Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, you have two main options - a DVD to Droid Razr Maxx converter or an Android player that supports DVD. The converter let you decrypt/rip/convert DVDs (commercial DVD included) to the video files supported by Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, and then you can put the new video files to your Maxx for watching. The Android player can read the DVD files directly after you drag & drop the folders from DVD to your Motorola Razr Maxx
• DVD Converter 1.Do an online search on "DVD converter" to obtain a suitable DVD ripping/converting program. Here I recommend the Leawo DVD Ripper. This is a program designed for beginners. Four simple steps are outlined to rip/convert DVDs to an MP4 format for Droid Razr Maxx. (If you are a Mac user, you can use this DVD Ripper for Mac to rip DVD for Droid Razr Maxx on Mac OS X.)
• Here follows a detailed guide to rip DVD forDroid Razr Maxx by Motorola, and we take Droid Razr Maxx by Motorola for instance: Step1, Free download Leawo DVD Ripper, install and run the software on your computer. Step2, Add files. After you have inserted the DVD into your disc drive, click the “ " button to load the DVD movies.
• Step3, Set up the output & edit. Click “ " to set up the output video format as MP4 that friendly to Droid Razr Maxx by Motorola. In addition, you can click the “ " shortcut button to trim/crop movies, and the "Settings" button to adjust the output parameters including video bit rate, video resolution, frame rate, aspect ratio etc
• Step4, Conversion and transfer. You can hit the “ " button to start the conversion. After a few minutes or hours, you will get your target MP4 movies converted from DVD. Connect your Droid Razr Maxx by Motorolawith your computer and transfer. Now you can play DVD movies on Droid Razr Maxx by Motorola!