1. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER Coffee Breaks Coffee Time 4.99 All Day Meeting Maker 13.99 coffee and decaffeinated coffee Pre-Meeting: selection of flavored and herbal teas sliced fresh fruit display Add Soft Drinks 5.99 chilled fruit juices Executive A.M. 6.99 assorted baked breakfast breads assortment of flavored butters and preserves freshly baked breakfast breads coffee and decaffeinated coffee assortment of flavored butters and preserves selection of flavored and herbal teas coffee and decaffeinated coffee selection of flavored and herbal teas Mid-Morning: assortment of soft drinks Healthy Choice 6.99 coffee and decaffeinated coffee assorted chilled fruit juices selection of flavored and herbal teas sliced fresh fruit & seasonal berries Kashi Heart to Heart and Special K cereals Afternoon: assortment of flavored yogurts with granola freshly baked David’s Cookies coffee and decaffeinated coffee assortment of soft drinks selection of flavored and herbal teas coffee and decaffeinated coffee skim and 2% milk selection of flavored and herbal teas Continental 7.99 Enhance your Package 2.00 All of the Meeting Maker selections plus: assorted chilled fruit juices warm cinnamon rolls (morning) sliced fresh fruit assorted Tropicana Twisters freshly baked breakfast breads assorted granola bars assortment of flavored butters and preserves coffee and decaffeinated coffee Seattle’s Best Coffee selection of flavored and herbal teas Enhance any break for 2.00 Enhance your Break 2.00 regular and decaffeinated coffee All of the Continental selections plus: hazelnut flavored coffee cold cereal with milk Cinnabon® flavored coffee assortment of flavored yogurts Break prices are based on one hour consumption. A $2.00 charge is added for each additional hour. Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge.
2. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER Coffee BreaksAmish Break 9.99 At the Ballpark 9.99authentic PA Dutch whoopie pies peanuts and Cracker JacksHammonds pretzels & honey mustard dip soft pretzels with whole grain mustardcaramel covered popcorn hot dogs with assorted condimentsfresh red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing potato chips and SunChips®birch beer and root beer nachos and cheese saucecoffee, decaffeinated coffee, and flavored teas lemonade and iced teaAt the Movies 8.99 selection of soft drinks and bottled waterfresh buttered popcornassorted Hershey’s miniatures Energy Break 10.99jumbo soft pretzels with dipping sauce chilled fruit smoothiesnachos and cheese sauce fruit and yogurt parfaitsselection of soft drinks and bottled water granola, energy, and health bars sliced fresh fruit trayChocolate Lovers 9.99 whole grain muffinschocolate chip cookies and brownies assorted power drinksTurtle chocolate chunk cookies selection of soft drinks and bottled waterwarm chocolate fondue with fresh fruitWilbur buds Sundae Bar Break 7.99chocolate milk and 2% milkcoffee and decaffeinated coffee chocolate and vanilla ice creamselection of flavored and herbal teas whipped cream, cherries, and nut topping chocolate and caramel syrupCookie Break 7.99 rainbow sprinkles and chocolate chipschocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, & sugar cookies waffle cones and sugar conespeanut butter cookies and brownies Your choice of:sliced fresh fruit tray coffee and decaffeinated coffee orchocolate milk and 2% milk selection of soft drinks and bottled waterassorted soft drinks and bottled water selection of flavored and herbal teascoffee and decaffeinated coffeeselection of flavored and herbal teas Break prices are based on one hour consumption. 50% of the first hour charge is added for each additional hour. Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge.
3. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER Coffee Breaks Ala Carte Selections Refreshments Snacks freshly brewed Colombian coffee 35.00 per gallon granola bars 1.50 each Colombian decaffeinated coffee 35.00 per gallon low fat individual fruit yogurts 2.50 each selection of flavored and herbal teas 35.00 per gallon yogurt and fruit parfaits 3.00 each hot chocolate 30.00 per gallon whole fresh fruit 1.50 per piece freshly brewed iced tea 30.00 per gallon sliced fresh fruit display 4.00 per person freshly squeezed lemonade 30.00 per gallon fresh fruit kabobs 24.00 per dozen sparkling fruit punch 30.00 per gallon chocolate covered strawberries 24.00 per dozen assorted sodas (Coca-Cola) 2.00 per can assorted cheese and cracker display 4.00 per person mineral and sparkling water 2.50 per bottle potato chips, thin pretzels, or tortilla chips 9.00 per pound bottled spring waters 2.00 per bottle Pennsylvania Dutch hard pretzels 9.00 per pound bottled fruit juices 2.50 per bottle gold fish crackers 9.00 per pound chilled juice– apple, cranberry, tomato 11.00 per pitcher freshly popped popcorn 9.00 per pound chilled orange and grapefruit juices 13.00 per pitcher Chex Mix® Snacks 11.00 per pound skim, 2 percent, and chocolate milk 12.00 per pitcher salted or dry roasted peanuts 13.00 per pound fancy mixed nuts 17.00 per pound From the Bakery warm soft pretzels with hot mustard 2.00 each crème brûlée filled croissants 23.00 per dozen red spicy salsa or jalapeño cheese dip 8.00 per pint buttery croissants 19.00 per dozen sour cream onion dip 8.00 per pint assorted Danish pastries 17.00 per dozen seafood dip or guacamole dip 10.00 per pint warm cinnamon rolls 21.00 per dozen Hershey’s miniatures 15.00 per pound freshly baked muffins 17.00 per dozen Wilbur buds 25.00 per pound assorted bagels and cream cheese 19.00 per dozen Amish whoopie pies 19.00 per dozen brownies or blondies 16.00 per dozen freshly baked David’s Cookies 17.00 per dozen red velvet cupcakes w/ cream cheese icing 19.00 per dozen assorted donuts 16.00 per dozen individual fresh fruit tarts 32.00 per dozen Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge.
4. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER Plated Breakfasts All American 9.99 Hot from the Griddle 9.99 fresh scrambled eggs or western eggs cinnamon French toast or buttermilk pancakes home fried potatoes choice of bacon, sausage, or ham choice of bacon, sausage, or ham maple syrup and sweet cream butter basket of breakfast breads and buttermilk biscuits basket of breakfast bread and buttermilk biscuits fruit preserves and sweet cream butter fruit preserves and sweet cream butter choice of fresh fruit juice choice of fresh fruit juice freshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffee freshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffee selection of flavored and herbal teas selection of flavored and herbal teas Eggs Benedict 11.99 Enhance your Breakfast 2.00 Strawberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast home fried potatoes Texas toast dipped in egg batter and grilled to a golden basket of breakfast breads and buttermilk biscuits brown then stuffed with a strawberry cream cheese mixture fruit preserves and sweet cream butter choice of fresh fruit juice freshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffee selection of flavored and herbal teas All served breakfasts have a maximum of 120 people Enhance your Breakfast 4.00 Chesapeake Eggs Benedict poached egg on a Maryland style crab cake over an English muffin with hollandaise sauce We proudly serve Tropicana Orange Juice, Hatfield Bacon, & Jones Farms Sausage with plated breakfasts Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge.
5. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER Buffet BreakfastsSunrise Buffet 14.99 Lancaster Brunch 26.99assorted chilled fruit juice Startersassorted cold cereal sliced fresh fruit displayfresh fruit tray with seasonal berries American field salad with assorted dressingsfresh scrambled eggs or western eggs chicken salad, pasta salad, and broccoli saladhome fried potatoes display of artisan breads and rollschoice of bacon, sausage, or ham selection of compound buttersbasket of breakfast breads and buttermilk biscuits Breakfastfruit preserves and sweet cream butter eggs Benedict and O’brien potato cubesfreshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffee crisp bacon and country sausageselection of flavored and herbal teas strawberry cream cheese stuffed French toastEnhance your Buffet 2.00 Entrees (select two)Add Cinnamon French Toast or Mediterranean chickenAunt Jemima Pancakes® Dijon and herb crusted roast loin of porkmaple syrup and sweet cream butter tequila glazed smoked sirloin of beef Boursin stuffed breast of chicken shrimp and crab Florentine penne pastaChef Stations and Enhancements penne pasta with wild mushrooms & pesto broiled salmon with a cream dill sauceAdd a Chef attended station to any breakfast Accompaniments (select three)buffet, brunch, or continental breakfast garlic smashed potatoes Caribbean riceomelet station 3.00 almond & white raisin rice pilafcrepé station 3.00 roasted red potatoessmoked salmon display 3.00 honey glazed carrots with walnutscarved ham or top round of beef 4.00 vegetable medley Dessertsmimosa station 2.00 Chef attended Bananas Foster station with ice cream assortment of pies and cakes Breakfast Buffets have a minimum of 25 people. freshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffee Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge. assorted chilled juices, flavored and herbal teas
6. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER Plated LunchesPlated Lunches Dessert Courseall entrees include: Dessertsyour selection of soup or salad, and dessert pecan piefresh seasonal vegetablesChef’s selection of rice or potatoes apple piehearth baked breads and sweet cream butter cherry piefreshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffee peanut butter pieselection of flavored and herbal teas chocolate moussefreshly brewed iced tea New York cheesecakeFirst Course raspberry cheesecakePlease select one of the following: chocolate chip cheesecakeSoups chocolate layer cakePA Dutch chicken-corn-noodle soup carrot layer cakeroasted corn and potato chowderNew England clam chowder coconut layer cakescream of broccoliseven vegetable soup Premium Dessert Selections 2.00 raspberry white chocolate brûlée cheesecakeSaladsgarden greens with tomato, cucumber, & carrot zest Reese’s chocolate peanut butter piemesclun greens, Roma tomatoes, & fresh mozzarella French chocolate Chambord pie(includes balsamic vinaigrette drizzle)classic Caesar salad with herb croutons big blitz pie with Snickersbaby spinach salad with mushroom, egg, and bacon mini chocolate Bundt cakesliced fruit plate with seasonal berries Irish cream bash piePremium Selections 2.00 key lime piebutternut squash with lump crab garni Premium Dessert Selections 3.00Maryland cream of crab Kahlua torta tiramisu piefresh fruit and berries martini with sabayon sauce Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge.
7. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER Plated Lunches Lunch Entrées grilled chicken with mango salsa 14.99 herb breast of chicken char-grilled and topped with a tropical mango salsa and served with Caribbean rice chicken francese 14.99 sautéed, egg battered breast of chicken accented with a white wine, lemon and caper sauce chicken roulade 15.99 baked chicken stuffed with Boursin cheese and topped with Mornay sauce roast loin of pork 15.99 rosemary and mustard rubbed loin of pork with sauce bretonne broiled salmon fillet 16.99 broiled Atlantic salmon complimented with a lobster dill sauce Maryland crab cakes 21.99 Maryland back fin crab meat seasoned with Old Bay Seasoning® gulf shrimp scampi 17.99 classic shrimp scampi served on a bed of wild rice pilaf petite filet mignon 21.99 broiled filet mignon and sautéed mushrooms in a cabernet sauce London broil 16.99 thinly sliced marinated flank steak with bordelaise sauce English cut prime rib of beef au jus 17.99 roast prime rib of beef with natural au jus vegetarian lasagna 14.99 laced with alfredo sauce and served with garlic bread classic Italian lasagna 14.99 laced with marinara sauce and served with garlic bread Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge.
8. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER Light LunchesLight Entréescreative light lunches are served with your choice of the Chef’s soup du jour,tossed garden salad or fresh fruit cupthe club 12.99thinly sliced turkey, baked ham, and Swiss cheese topped with bacon,lettuce and tomato with your choice of: a butter croissant or tomato basil wrap,served with potato salad and kosher pickle chipsthe deli 13.99ham, turkey, roast beef and Swiss cheese pinwheels arranged with lettuce,tomato, potato salad, and kosher pickle chips, served with basket of bread and rollssmoked turkey ciabatta 12.99sliced smoked turkey piled high topped with bacon, avocado, lettuce,and tomato on ciabatta bread with potato salad and kosher pickle chipschicken harvest salad 12.99spinach salad with grilled chicken, red onions, sun ripened tomato, walnutsand garnished with fresh fruitchicken Caesar salad 12.99roasted breast of chicken arranged over crisp romaine lettuce, tossed inclassic Caesar salad dressing with fresh grated Parmesan cheeseadd grilled shrimp 3.00Asian chicken salad 12.99grilled marinated breast of chicken and stir-fry julienne vegetables servedover a bed of crispy rice noodlesCobb salad 13.99smoked turkey, bacon, tomatoes, Cheddar & blue cheese, black olives, egg,and avocado on crisp greens served with a creamy herb dressingChesapeake crab roller 15.99lump crab meat mixture with Old Bay seasoning, cream cheese, andlettuce wrapped in a tomato basil tortilla Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge.
9. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER Buffet LunchesThe Deli Luncheon Buffet 16.99 South Of The Border 17.99PA Dutch chicken-corn-noodle soup Mexican chicken tortilla soupseven vegetable soup tossed garden salad with dressingsmixed salad of seasonal greens with dressings crisp taco shells and flour tortillassliced roast beef, ham, salami, and turkey seasoned taco meat and refried beanssliced Swiss and American cheeses spicy beef & chicken fajita with onions and pepperscrisp lettuce and sliced tomatoes tortilla chips and nacho cheese saucepotato salad and pasta salad shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, onionsfresh fruit salad and crisp potato chips sour cream, black olives, jalapenosappropriate condiments picante sauce, shredded Cheddar cheeseassorted rolls and breads freshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffeefreshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffee selection of flavored and herbal teas, iced teaselection of flavored herbal teas, iced tea Chefs selection of dessertsChefs selection of desserts Thats Italian !!! 16.99That’s a Wrap 17.99 classic Caesar salad with garlic croutonsPA Dutch chicken-corn-noodle soup garden greens with vinaigrette dressingseven vegetable soup pasta primavera saladbaby field greens with dressings antipasto traychunky chicken salad and tuna saladfresh sliced fruit tray Three Hot Pastas and Sauces: fettuccini, linguini and cheese tortelliniWraps (select two) marinara sauce, alfredo sauce and• ham and Swiss club Northern Italian milanaise sauce• turkey, Boursin and roasted red pepper• turkey, Monterey Jack cheese, and avocado Italian sweet sausage and meatballs• roast beef & Cheddar with red onion and mustard garlic bread and assorted rolls aioli freshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffee• Feta, field greens, with balsamic vinaigrette, Porta- selection of flavored and herbal teas, iced tea bella mushroom, and roasted vegetable Chefs selection of dessertsassorted rolls and breads Lunch buffets have a minimum of 50 people. Please addfreshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffee $2.00 per person for buffet guarantees between 25-49.selection of flavored herbal teas, iced tea Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge.
10. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER Buffet Lunch The Build Your Own Luncheon Buffet 19.99 crisp garden salad and choice of dressings tomatoes, cucumbers, croutons, and bacon bits an array of three composed salads, fresh fruit salad Entrees (select two) sirloin of beef with bordelaise sauce beef bourguignon with herb noodles roast loin of pork with mustard sauce grilled tilapia with a mango chutney New Orleans seafood Creole roulade of stuffed chicken breast breast of chicken Veronique broiled Atlantic salmon with a lobster sauce baby shrimp, scallops, and julienne ham with penne pasta Mornay baked ziti with milanese sauce mini pierogies primavera Accompaniments (select three) wild rice pilaf almond and white raisin rice pilaf rissole potatoes garlic smashed potatoes honey glazed carrots seasonal mixed vegetables medley of zucchini and yellow squash assorted rolls and breads freshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffee Lunch buffets have a minimum of 50 people. selection herbal teas, iced tea Please add $2.00 per person for buffet Chefs selection of desserts guarantees between 25-49. guests Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge.
11. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER Plated Dinners Plated Dinners Accompaniments Salads (select one) garden greens with tomato, cucumbers, and carrot zest all entrees include: mesclun greens, Roma tomatoes & fresh mozzarella with balsamic vinaigrette your selection of appetizer, salad, and dessert spring mix greens, sliced strawberries, and strawberry, cracked pepper vinaigrette fresh seasonal vegetables baby spinach salad with mushroom, egg, and bacon Chef’s selection of rice or potatoes classic Caesar salad with herb croutons assorted rolls and sweet cream butter Premium Selections 2.00 freshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffee baby field greens salad with Bartlett pears and Gorgonzola cheese selection of flavored and herbal teas baby field greens with a warm goat cheese tartlette, and orange balsamic vinaigrette freshly brewed iced tea grilled Caesar (romaine heart, shaved parmesan, herb croutons, and Roma tomato) Appetizers (select one) Italian wedding soup Dinner Entrées roasted corn and potato chowder apple walnut chicken 21.99 cream of broccoli baked breast of chicken stuffed with an apple walnut dressing New England clam chowder and topped with chardonnay sauce with a hint of nutmeg fettuccine alfredo roasted vegetables over linguini chicken picatta 22.99 fresh fruit martini with sabayon sauce lightly sautéed breast of chicken with a lemon caper sauce breast of chicken Boursin 22.99 Premium Selections 2.00 roasted chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella and Boursin sliced fruit plate with seasonal berries cheese topped with an herb infused Chablis cream sauce lobster bisque pan seared chicken breast 23.99 wild mushroom cappuccino accented with an orange and fig chutney and port wine citrus sauce tomato and fresh mozzarella bruschetta chicken and crab Oscar 27.99 Premium Selections 4.00 lump blue crab nestled atop a breast of chicken and garnished crab claw and shrimp martini with pencil asparagus and hollandaise sauce petite Maryland crab cakes pepper crusted loin of pork 24.99 Chef’s cheese board accented with caramelized Vidalia onions and Dijon cream sauce medallions of pork 24.99 Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge. medallions of roast loin of pork infused with fresh rosemary served with a fresh horseradish glaze
12. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER Plated DinnersDinner Entrées Plated Dinners DessertsAtlantic salmon 25.99 Sweet Endingsbroiled salmon accented with Cajun thyme and lemon sauce mousse martini—chocolate, strawberry, or cappuccinocrab stuffed flounder 28.99 cheesecake—chocolate chip, raspberry, or New York stylefillet of flounder stuffed with Old Bay® seasoned blue crab meat chocolate, carrot or coconut layer cakewith a chardonnay cream sauce apple, cherry, pecan pie, or cranberry-apple pieroast sirloin of beef 24.99sirloin of beef accented with fresh herbs and garlic ice cream or sherbetwith a Burgundy wine and wild mushroom sauce Specialty Desserts 2.00prime rib of beef 28.99 raspberry white chocolate brûlée cheesecakeslow roasted prime rib of beef au jus with horseradish cream Reese’s chocolate peanut butter pieFrench market tenderloin 29.99 French chocolate Chambord pieroasted beef tenderloin with a peppercorn and caramelized shallot big blitz pie with Snickerscabernet sauvignon sauce mini chocolate bundt cakeCombinations Irish cream bash piegrilled breast of chicken 27.99 key lime pieserved with an herb supreme sauce and your choice of: Premium Dessert Selections 3.00 broiled salmon with a dill cream sauce Kahlua torta tiramisu pie shrimp scampi (lemon, butter, white wine and garlic) petite filet mignon with bordelaise sauce Maryland crab cake seasoned with Old Bay®filet mignon 30.99grilled beef tenderloin with a bordelaise sauce and your choice of: crab stuffed flounder with a chardonnay cream sauce crab stuffed shrimp with a chardonnay cream sauce Maryland crab cake seasoned with Old Bay®lobster tail and filet mignon market pricegrilled filet mignon of beef with béarnaise sauce accompaniedby a broiled rock lobster tail with drawn buttercold water lobster tails available upon request also at market price Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge..
13. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER Buffet DinnersCreate Your Own Dinner Buffet 29.99 PA Dutch Buffet 24.99tossed garden salad with freshly baked breads and butter tossed garden salad with freshly baked breads and butterComposed Salads (select three) Composed Saladscreamy red bliss potato salad country coleslaw chow chowroasted vegetable & rigatoni pasta salad PA Dutch potato salad red beet eggscountry coleslawseafood salad Entreesfiesta cheese tortellini salad roasted loin of pork and sauerkrautAsian sesame chicken and noodle salad PA Dutch style chicken ‘potpie’ honey baked ham with raisinsHand Carved Entrée (select one)roasted top round of beef with au jus and horseradish cream sauce Accompanimentshoney baked country ham with assorted mustards mashed potatoes buttered cornoven roasted turkey with cranberry relish and giblet gravy green beans and hamEntrees (select two) Dessertssautéed breast of chicken with a light lemon caper sauce shoo fly pie chocolate cake Dutch apple pie whoopie piesbroiled tilapia with lobster cream sauceapple walnut stuffed chicken breast with a chardonnay sauce freshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffee selection of flavored and herbal teas, and iced teaherb crusted sirloin of beef with a burgundy mushroom saucechicken Veronique (creamy white wine & poached grape sauce)cracked pepper crusted pork loin with a Dijon cream sauceseared salmon fillet with creamy lobster saucelinguini with julienne of vegetables (bell peppers, snow peas, carrots,red onion with garlic and olive oil)Accompaniments (select three)garlic smashed potatoes Caribbean ricealmond white raisin rice pilaf roasted red potatoesmedley of fresh vegetables vegetable bouquetieresnow peas and julienne of carrots green beans amandinefreshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffeeselection of flavored and herbal teas, and iced tea Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge.
14. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER Buffet DinnersItalian Dinner Buffet 28.99 Reception Buffet 29.99classic antipasta tray (served with Provolone cheese, hard salami, tossed garden salad with freshly baked breads and buttercapocollo, prosciutto, olives, artichokes, and sweet pepper rings) Hors d’ oeuvresCaesar salad with seasoned croutons and fresh grated cheese international cheese display (a variety of domestic and importedfreshly baked Parmesan garlic bread sticks cheeses, French bread, and crackers)freshly baked rolls and butter, seasoned olive oil creative crudités (garden fresh vegetables artfully displayed withComposed Salads fresh herb dips)pasta salad fresh fruit display (seasonal fresh fruit with chocolate fondue andcucumber and onion salad whipped cream)orzo and roasted vegetable saladfresh mozzarella and Roma tomato vinaigrette South of the Border The Mediterranean beef and chicken fajitas Greek salad presentationEntrees petite chicken tacos (feta cheese, tomatohomemade lasagna with meat sauce chili con queso Kalamata olives, red onionbaked manicotti with marinara sauce tri-colored tortilla chips peperoncini, and artichokes)breast of chicken Parmesan or chicken piccata sour cream, salsaroasted pork loin with Marsala wine sauce cheddar cheese, tomatoes spanikopitaAccompaniments onions, olives, and jalapenosItalian green beans with pimento The Asian Express That’s Italiansummer vegetable ratatouille sweet and sour chicken penne pasta and tortellinicreamy aged Parmesan risotto stir-fried shrimp and scallops milanaise & alfredo sauceDesserts wok fired Asian vegetables meatballs & Italian sausagecannolis tiramisu crispy vegetable spring rolls freshly baked garlic breadbiscotti chocolate cake steamed rice and soy sauce grated Parmesan cheeseespresso mousse Roast Top Round of Beef Whole Roast Turkey assorted silver dollar rolls cranberry relishfreshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffee appropriate condiments corn muffins and rollsselection of flavored and herbal teas, and iced tea Something Sweet Chef’s selections of cakes, pies and cookies Dinner buffets have a minimum of 50 people. freshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffee Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge selection of flavored and herbal teas, and iced tea
15. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER Buffet DinnersHawaiian Luau 35.99 Western Round-UP Buffet 24.99fresh fruit display under a pineapple palm tree tossed garden salad with a selection of dressingstossed salad with mesclun greens and strawberries with a cracked fresh vegetable crudité tray with ranch dipblack pepper strawberry vinaigrette Composed SaladsSalads country coleslaw macaroni saladcurried seafood salad potato salad fajita chicken saladMandarin orange Waldorf saladpasta primavera salad Entrees Santa Fe chickenDisplay barbecue country style ribsKahlua pig (roasted suckling pig, hand carved for your guests, western broiled steaks with green peppers and onionsserved with assorted accompaniments) AccompanimentsEntrees buttered corn ranch style baked beansbeef teriyaki baked potatoesbaked mahi mahi with coconut lobster saucegrilled chicken breast with a mango—pineapple salsa freshly baked rolls, cornbread muffins, and sweet cream butterAccompaniments Dessertsroasted new potatoes warm peach cobbler apple brown Bettysweet yams freshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffeevegetable medley selection of flavored and herbal teas, iced teaHawaiian glazed carrots with macadamia nutsfreshly baked garlic bread sticksDessertscoconut layer cake chocolate layer cakepineapple upside down cake Kahlua mousse martinismandarin orange and strawberry mousse in chocolate cupsfreshly brewed coffee and decaffeinated coffeeselection of herbal teas, iced tea Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge.
16. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER Receptions Package Receptions The Host Specialty Package (select three) 15.99 Packages are served in conjunction with an ala carte entrée or buffet coconut breaded shrimp dinner for your event. Each hors d’ oeuvres package includes: gulf shrimp in phyllo International Cheese Display petite Maryland crab cakes a variety of Domestic and Imported cheeses, French bread, and petite beef wellingtons crackers sea scallops in applewood bacon Creative Crudités garden fresh vegetables artfully displayed with fresh herb dips baked brie and raspberry in phyllo Fresh Fruit Display Indonesian chicken satay with peanut sauce seasonal fresh fruit with chocolate fondue and whipped cream mushroom caps baked with lump crabmeat The Lancaster Package (select three) 10.99 pork with caramelized cherries in phyllo dill cheese puffs buffalo style chicken wings roast breast of duck with orange sauce breaded chicken tenders Swedish or marinara meatballs quiche tartlets crispy breaded ravioli crab nori with wasabi sauce cocktail franks en croûte mini eggrolls lobster medallions with caviar deviled eggs chicken salad in a puff pastry grilled sea scallops with pesto aioli tea sandwiches: cucumber, chicken, egg, tuna, or ham salad golf shrimp and fresh dill canapés stuffed mushroom caps with Italian sausage The Pennsylvania Package (select three) 12.99 petite beef fajitas beef teriyaki skewers vegetable spring rolls coconut breaded chicken parmesan artichoke hearts smoked chicken quesadillas spinach & feta in phyllo spinach & goat cheese pizza wild mushroom puff pastries chicken and pineapple brochettes gulf shrimp tartettes cold canapés melon wrapped in prosciutto Belgian endive & Boursin cheese Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge.
17. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER ReceptionsReception Displays Antipasto Display 125.00International Cheese Display 175.00 capicolla, prosciutto, and hard salami with ageda variety of domestic and imported cheeses, French bread, Provolone, Italian olives, artichokes, cherry peppers,and crackers with a variety of mustards - serves 50 people and sweet pepper rings over Mesclun mix and drizzledtray for 100 people 275.00 with Chef’s balsamic vinaigrette - serves 50 peopleFresh Fruit Display 150.00seasonal fresh fruit with chocolate fondue and Creative Crudités 95.00whipped cream - serves 50 people a bounty of garden fresh vegetables artfullytray for 100 people 250.00 displayed with fresh herb dips - serves 50 people tray for 100 people 175.00Martini Mashed Potato Bar 135.00mashed red skin, Yukon gold, and sweet potatoes will Baked Brie en Croute 95.00all the accompaniments: crumbled bacon, cheddar imported brie cheese with fresh raspberry coulischeese, blue cheese, scallions, cinnamon, brown sugar, baked in a puff pastry served with crostinis, crackers,mini marshmallows, and more - serves 50 people and fresh apples - serves 25 peopleNacho’s Especiales 125.00 Cold Smoked Salmon 135.00Cheddar cheese, black olives, refried beans, guacamole,sour cream, and salsa served with tri-colored corn served with diced red onion, hard boiled egg, tomato,tortilla chips - serves 50 people capers and cream cheese with bagelettes, cucumber rounds, and crackers - serves 35 people Grilled Vegetable Tray 135.00 grilled asparagus, sweet bell peppers, mushrooms, carrots, summer squash, and zucchini drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette dressing - serves 50 people Mediterranean Tray 145.00 babaganoush (roasted egg plant and garlic spread) with whipped roasted red pepper hummus, and feta cream cheese spread with olive tapenade garnish served with pita triangles, and crostinis - serves 100 people Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge.
18. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER ReceptionsChef Attended Stations A la Carte Hors d’ oeuvresRoast Tenderloin of Beef 285.00 The Lancaster Package (per 100 pieces) 150.00red wine glace and sauce béarnaise - serves 20 people dill cheese puffs buffalo style chicken wingsPrime Rib of Beef 285.00 breaded chicken tenders Swedish or marinara meatballshorseradish and sour cream spread and whole grain quiche tartlets crispy breaded raviolimustard with silver dollar sourdough rolls - serves 50 people cocktail franks en croûte mini eggrollsSteamship Round of Beef 415.00 deviled eggs chicken salad in a puff pastryassorted silver dollar rolls with assortment of mustards tea sandwiches: cucumber, chicken, egg, tuna or ham saladand horseradish spread - serves 150 people stuffed mushroom caps with Italian sausageAtlantic Salmon en Croute 250.00whole salmon fillet with spinach and lump crab meat baked The Pennsylvania Package (per 100 pieces) 175.00in puff pastry - serves 50 people petite beef fajitas beef teriyaki skewersAromatic Country Ham 195.00 vegetable spring rolls coconut breaded chicken(fennel, cumin, and coriander crusted with brown sugar and apple parmesan artichoke hearts smoked chicken quesadillasglaze); served with sourdough rolls with cranberry-mango chutney, spinach & feta in phyllo spinach & goat cheese pizzaand cranberry and whole grain mustard - serves 50 people wild mushroom puff pastries chicken and pineapple brochettesWhole Roasted Turkey 150.00 gulf shrimp tartettes cold canapesServed with cranberry–mango chutney and silver dollar rolls - melon wrapped in prosciutto Belgian endive & Boursin cheeseserves 35 people The Host Specialty Package (per 100 pieces) 225.00Fresh Seafood Stations coconut breaded shrimp gulf shrimp in phylloClams on the Half Shell (per 100 pieces) 275.00 petite Maryland crab cakes petite beef wellingtonsSteamed Clams (per 100 pieces) 295.00 sea scallops in bacon baked brie and raspberry in phyllolittleneck clams served with drawn butter and lemonChilled Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail (per 100 pieces) 275.00 Indonesian chicken satay crab nori with wasabi sauceGrilled Peel and Eat Shrimp (per 100 pieces) 275.00 sea scallops with pesto aioli mushrooms caps with crabmeatOysters on the Half Shell (per 100 pieces) 285.00 pork with cherries in phyllo lobster medallions with caviarOysters Rockefeller (per 100 pieces) 300.00 roast breast of duck with orange saucebroiled oysters on the half shell with crumbled bacon, spinach andParmesan cheese gulf shrimp and fresh dill canapés Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge.
19. LANCASTER HOSTRESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER BeveragesOpen Bar Packages WineMinimum of 50 people. The amount charged is based on the The Lancaster Host Resort features an extensive Wine Menu thatnumber of guaranteed or actual number in attendance, whichever is available for all functions.is greater. All prices are per person.House Brands (first hour) 10.00 Draft Beer There is a $25.00 per hour service fee forCall Brands (first hour) 12.00 stand alone draft beer stations.Premium Brands (first hour) 16.00 ½ Keg Domestic Beer 205.00For all bars the second hour is $5.00, each additional hour $3.00 ½ Keg Craft or Import Beer market priceCash Bar and Hosted Bar Refreshing EnhancementsHosted bar is billed to a Master Account based on the number of Mimosa or Champagne Punch 40.00 gallonbeverages served. Prices per drink are the same as the Cash Bar Tropical Fruit Punch 30.00 gallonprice listed below. Bloody Mary 55.00 gallonHouse Brands 4.75 Frozen and Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks 6.00 drinkName Brands 5.50Premium Brands 6.25 Bartenders and ServersCordials 6.25 and up Bartenders are required for all alcoholic beverage service. ThereWine (Copperidge) 4.50 is a $75.00 bartender fee if the bar is under $300.00. CocktailPremium Wines (Redwood Creek) 5.50 servers are available for functions at $30.00 per server per hourImport and Craft Beer 5.00 with a two hour minimum.Domestic Beer 4.00Fruit Juices 2.00Sodas 1.50 Prices do not include sales tax & 20% service charge.