SAMPLE TEST PAPER (SEMSTER II)
Class:6 Max Mks:45
Time :2hrs No of pages: 3
Ò All questions are compulsory.
Ò Questions 1to 4 carry 1mark each.
Ò Questions 5to 7 carry 2mark each.
Ò Questions 8 to 12 carry 3mark each.
Ò Questions 13 to17 carry 4 mark each.
1. Rohit has 8 blue balls, 5 red balls and 12 yellow balls. What is the ratio of blue and yellow
2. Name the side, vertices ad diagonals of given figure.
3. How many right angles do you make if you start facing south and turns clockwise to east.
4. Construct a line segment having length of 2a
5. Write the number of sides and angles of below figures
6. Draw the mirror image of the given letter
7. Find the perimeter of the rectangle with l= 3.m-6m B= 2.6m
8. Draw a line segment XY of any length. Now,without measuring it , draw a copy of XY
9. Given RS = 2.3 draw AB such that the length of XY is thrice of RS verify by measurement.
10. Find the perimeter of a regular octagon with sides 12.8 cm.
11. Find the No of faces, No of corners, No of edges of a cuboid
12. Measure each of the marked angle with the help of protractor
13. Prove that a square is a rhombus with all its angles at right angles.
14. Draw a rough sketch of a pentagon and draw all it diagonals. How many diagonals can you
15. Draw a circle of radius 5.4 cm mark points A at 5cm, B at 5.4 cm and c at 6cm away from the
center of the circle, name the points that are inside, outside and on boundary of the circle
16. Find the area of the given figure by splitting them into rectangles and squares.
17. The bar graph given below shows the number of hours that Amar worked per week in a month
a) In which week did Amar work for maximum number of hours?
b) How much did Amar work in week 3?
c) How many more hours did Amar work in week 1 as compared to week4 ?
d) Find the total number of hours worked by Amar in a month?