• What type of team are you? (KYP)
• Is your game plan a realistic goal?
• Do you know all the facets of your situation so you can
achieve team success?
• Know your role; do your job.
• A goal without a plan is a wish.
• Good decisions and daily discipline.
• Have a short and long term plan.
• Details – do the little things. You’re either coaching it or
allowing it to happen.
• Focus on the result, not the activity.
• Know the what, the how and the why.
• Commitment – are you committed only when it’s
• Change – it always starts with a struggle. Change equals
growth. If you are not willing to grow; you will get the same
• Attitude – your best friend and worst enemy.
• Our habits create who we are.
• Your words and your life should match up. What we do in
the dark comes to the light.
• Create a culture where everyone feels they have ownership.
• Title. They will respect the man or woman behind the title if
they are consistent and honest.
• When the book of your life is written, what will it say?
• Did you make a difference today with tomorrow in mind?
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.