2. Personal Learning Enviroment.
 Personal Learning Environments (PLE)
are systems that help learners take control
of and manage their own learning. This
includes providing support for learners to:
 set their own learning goals
 manage their learning, both content and
 communicate with others in the process of
3.  Facebook is a social networking site
intended to connect friends, family, and
4. Instagram is an online photo-
sharing, video-sharing and social
networking service that enables its users
to take pictures and videos, apply digital
filters to them, and share them on a variety
of social networking services, such as
Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr.
5.  MySpace.com is a place where you can
create a profile page that you can use to
meet new friends. MySpace has a lot
more to offer than that though. Find out
what you can do with MySpace.
6.  Blogger is Google’s free tool for creating
blogs. And I use blogger, for sharing
information in slide or documents.
7.  Tumblr it’s new for me but is a social
network to post. Is a microblogging
platform that allows me to post
text, pictures, videos, links, quotes and
8.  Flickr is a free website that allows you to
store, sort, search, sell and share
pictures and videos online.
9.  YouTube, owned by Google, is a video-
sharing website on which users can
upload, share, comment on and view
videos. YouTube is the largest video
sharing site in the world and YouTube
search is the second-largest search
engine in the world.
10.  You can meet people, post photos and
11.  Twitter is an online social networking
service and microblogging service that
enables its users to send and read text-
based messages of up to 140
characters, known as "tweets".