Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the
process of affecting the visibility of a
website or a web page in a search engine's
"organic" search results and Receive more
visitors it will receive from the search
Identify and improve website
pages to generate qualified
visitors, leads and customers.
Goal of Search Engine Optimization
Why SEO is Important
• Less than 20% of users click on Paid links
• 10% of users click on the Google Local Organic link
• 70% of users click on the Organic link
• Under 70% of Clicks includes 30% clicks of Social
Google Ranking Algorithm
Today Google’s algorithms rely on more than
200 unique signals or “clues” that make it
possible to guess what you might really be
looking for. These signals include things like the
terms on websites, the freshness of content,
your region and PageRank.
Positive Factors Effecting Position on the Page
• On-Page (Keyword-Specific) Ranking has 24 Factors
• On-Page (Non-Keyword) Ranking has 12 Factors
• Page-Specific Link Popularity Ranking has 11 Factors
• Site-Wide Link-Based Ranking has 7 Factors
• Site-Wide (non-link based) Ranking has 29 Factors
• Social Media/Social Graph Based Ranking has 6
• Usage Data Ranking has 7 Factors
• Geo-Targeting has 11 Factors
Negative Factors Effecting Position on
• Factors Negatively Affecting the Value of an
• Ranking Factors (things you shouldn’t do, or
let happen to you)
Past Website Analysis Report
Current Website Analysis Report
Meta Tag Report
Meta Tag Words Characters Content
Title 7 58 Translation Company for ISO Certified Translation Services
Description 21 145 STPL is a translation agency in India offers quality language translation services
with expert native translators in Indian and foreign languages
Keywords 11 116 Translation Agencies, spanish, Translation Services, Language Translation,
Company, Companies, Agencies, Translators
Robots 2 13 index, follow
Author 5 47 Somya Translators Pvt. Ltd., www.somyatrans.com
Meta Tag Analysis
Meta Tag Meta Analysis Results
Title GOOD: No problem with the title tag size.
NOTICE: The title tag has 58 character(s) and 7 word(s).
NOTICE: The title relevancy to page content is 33%.
Description GOOD: No problem with the description meta tag size.
NOTICE: The description meta tag has 145 character(s) and 21 word(s).
NOTICE: The description relevancy to page content is 36%.
Keywords GOOD: No problem with the keywords meta tag size.
NOTICE: The keywords meta tag has 116 character(s) and 11 word(s).
NOTICE: The keyword relevancy to page content is 36%.
Robots GOOD: No errors were detected in the robots meta tag.
NOTICE: The robots meta tag has 13 character(s).
Author GOOD: No errors were detected in the author meta tag.
NOTICE: The author meta tag has 47 character(s).
Web Page Analysis
Factor Page Analysis Results
HTTP Code GOOD: No problem with the web page http status.
NOTICE: The web page http code is 200 OK status.
Load Time GOOD: No problem with the web page load time.
NOTICE: The web page load time is less than 1 second (0.07s).
Page Size GOOD: No problem with the web page size.
NOTICE: The size of the web page is 27006 bytes.
Page Text GOOD: No problem with the page body text.
NOTICE: The page body text has 799 total words.
Keywords GOOD: No problem with the keywords found on the page.
NOTICE: There are 90 targeted keywords.
Anchor Tags GOOD: No problem with the anchor tags found in text links.
NOTICE: There are 70 href anchor tags.
Nofollows GOOD: No problem with the nofollow tags found in text links.
NOTICE: There are 1 nofollow anchor tags.
Bold Tags GOOD: No problem with the bold or strong tags found on the page.
NOTICE: There are 20 bold or strong tags.
Headings GOOD: No problem with the heading tags found on the page.
NOTICE: There are 4 heading tags.
Alt Tags GOOD: No problem with the alt tags found in images.
NOTICE: There are 28 image alt tags.
Out Links GOOD: No problem with the outbound links on this page.
NOTICE: There are 89 outbound links.
In Links WARNING: No inbound links were discovered.
NOTICE: Inbound links are NOT a requirement, however SE may not give as much weight to this page.
ADVISORY: Consider building the number of inbound links that point this page from other popular websites.
HREF Anchor Tags
70 total href anchor tags found on the page, 69 are unique.
Nofollow Anchor Tags
1 total nofollow tags found on the page, 1 are unique.
20 total bold or strong tags found on the page, 14 are unique.
4 total heading tags found on the page, 4 are unique.
IMG Alt Tags
28 total image alt tags found on the page, 25 are unique.
Internal Outbound Links
77 total internal links were found on the page, 55 are unique.
External Outbound Links
12 total external links were found on the page, 11 are unique.
External Incoming Links
N/A total external incoming links pointing to the page.
Website Analytics Report
• Visit from 01/01/2010 to 12/31/2010 total Visit:
22,562, Average visitor in per day basis in this year
• Visit from 01/01/2011 to 12/31/2011 total Visit:
33,835, Average visitor in per day basis in this year
• Visit from 01/01/2012 to 12/31/2012 total Visit:
31,293, Average visitor in per day basis in this year
• Visit from 01/01/2013 to 08/02/2013 total Visit:
19,466, Average visitor in per day basis in this year
Table of Contents
• Identify Most Visited Website Pages
• Grade Each Website Page
I. Page content
III. Lead generation
IV. Search engine optimization
V. Social media
• Step 3: Improve Your Pages
Step 1: Identify Most Visited
Go to the Analyze tab in Somyatrans.com and click on
Visits by Page. Change the date range to one year. At
the bottom of the app there is an export to Excel”
Button. Click on that button and to export the data to
excel. Start with your 10 most visited pages and copy
those page titles into the Website Audit Worksheet.
Download the Website Audit Worksheet
Download the competitor analysis Worksheet
Step 2: Grade Each Website Page
• You need to identify what pages require the most
work, so you can start improving them. You will grade
each website page using five categories: page content,
design/eye-path, lead generation, search engine
optimization, and social media.
• You will grade the page on the five categories, giving
each category a grade of 1 through 5, for a total of 25
possible points. Use the following criteria to determine
the page’s grade for each category. Use the Website
Audit Worksheet to track your page’s grade and take
notes in the worksheet as you grade each page.
• No any page Content has a lot of spelling and grammar
• Very dense paragraphs and no white space between
• No bolding or underlining to make content pop.
• No headlines to categorize the content. No images to
support the content.
• Several long paragraphs with one bulleted list.
• Very minimal bolding or underlining in the content.
• One headline to categorize the content. Has one image
that is related to the content.
Competitors of Somyatrans.com Globally
www.gengo.com 15 years 6 months old
www.atc.org.uk 15 years 6 months old
www.systransoft.com 15 years, 236 days
www.freetranslation.com 14 years 3 months old
www.naati.com.au 14 years 6 months old
www.wintranslation.com 14 years 8 months old
www.mcelroytranslation.com 14 years 7 months old
www.transperfect.com 14 years 8 months old
www.atlas-translations.co.uk 14 years 2 months old
www.eclipse-translation.co.uk 14 years 8 months old
www.crystalhues.com 14 years, 246 days
www.translated.neten 13 years 9 months old
www.translated.net 13 years, 295 days
www.web-translations.co.uk 12 years 1 months old
www.translationcentral.com 12 years 4 months old
www.keylingo.com 12 years 2 months old
www.lingo24.com 11 years 6 months old
www.polilingua.com 11 years 11 months old
www.betranslated.com 10 years 10 months old
www.all-translations.com 10 years 1 months old
www.101translations.com 10 years 7 months old
www.rosettatranslation.com 9 years 0 months old
www.linguamart.com 9 years, 131 days
www.argostranslations.com 8 years 9 months old
www.alltranslationservices.com 8 years, 21 days
www.translatemedia.com 7 years 6 months old
www.saiwaitranslations.com 7 years, 78 days
Website Design Startegy
• Search Engine Friendly Navigation
• Website Load Times
• Add Social Elements
• Friendly URL’s and image filenames
• W3C Validation
• Website Look and Feel
• User Friendly Navigation
• No calls to action present on the page
• One call to action on the right-hand side,
below the page fold.
• One relevant to the page’s content, one
targeting a bottom of the funnel offer and one
to subscribe to your blog.
Most Common SEO Mistakes
• Using keywords important to you, not
• Content is not reachable by search bots
• New content is not added periodically
• Content is not organized logically – according to
• Keywords missing in content and text links
• Low quantity of relevant sites linking in
• Not monitoring KPIs and ongoing refinement
Make it easy for search engines and User
Search Engine and User Friendly Website
Easy to find
Easy to crawl
• Social media icons are below the page’s .
• Call to action to follow you on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Social Media Link Building
• Offer free, original, and quality content on your site
• Supplement your original content
• Buying high PR Niche backlinks for website this may help
to increase the traffic.
• Improve your search engine ranking by focusing your
content on keywords related to your topic.
• Use social media sharing through informative content,
video, Ideas, PPT etc.
• Balance your page using web design and appropriate
Steps to Improve website Traffic
Content Is King, Distribution Is Queen
Content is at the heart of today’s marketing
strategies as businesses use websites and blogs
to demonstrate their own expertise.
“Content marketing is the only marketing left.”
Next Goal :- To Achieve Higher Ranking in SERP
• Strictly following Google search algorithm
• Time to Time Research the keywords
• Target niche keywords with low competition
• Focus on the end user and customers
• To make sure that, we have not missed any tags or damaged
any links in the process, manually or using inspection tool to
look over your website
• Keep the structure, navigation and URL structure of your site
simple enough for search engines to follow.
• Build up popularity using Social Networking tools
• To Run advertising Campaign Using Google or other search
A successful SEO will bring qualified customers
and prospects to our website.