2. What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
• Search engine optimization (SEO) is the
process of affecting the visibility of a
website or a web page in a search
engine's "natural" or un-paid ("organic")
3. Now a day’s what is not SEO?
• Search Engine Submission only
• Submit your website to 5,000 search engines
• An overnight process (typically takes 3-4
months/keywords to show significant results)
• A one-time process (in many cases requires a
continual, long-term focus for best results)
• Link Building
• Off Page Works Only
4. Google Ranking Algorithm
40% - Quality Content and Marketing
15% - Link Popularity of the Specific Page
15% - On-Page Keyword Usage
12% - Social Metrics
8% - Traffic and CTR data
5% - Anchor Text of External Links to the Page
5% - Trust Authority, Hosting Data and Domain
5. How a search engine works?
• Search engines use programs called spiders, or bots,
to search the internet and document their findings.
• Spiders firstly go to a webpage and analyze it
• Goes through the HTML code and categories the
most important words (keywords) in the document.
• It then moves on to any pages that linked from the
• This is one way how search engines find new pages.
• It also visits pages that may not be linked by other
pages, but were submitted by search engines.
6. Publish informative Content at WWW
7. Presence of Content in a Variety of Ways
Web Page Creation
Press Release Posting
Facebook Page Creation
8. Social Network as a new player…
Support on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+
9. What an SEO Team Expect From You…
Clicks, Follows, Reviews from Different IP.
Comments on Articles
To become a follower
Likes on Facebook
Click on Links by Searching Articles
Articles Review or Comment
Following on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+