Social media is all about customers and listening. When companies listen for engagement, do they truly listen or just hear? In order to listen, you have to cut through the noise and get to the meat. Only then will you discover that your customers are giving you invaluable product feedback.
Social media has often been used for thought leadership and customer service, but PayPal has discovered that the power is in real-time feedback. Don't spend thousands of dollars on time-consuming focus groups and surveys. Let your customers lead you to adapt your product using their feedback.
Come learn the best practices for using social feedback to adapt your products to fit customer needs.
You'll learn how to:
* Derive ROI from listening to customers
* Filter the noise from real customer feedback
* Make the customer your partner so you can garner product criticism and comments
* Apply best practices in online listening
* Measure the success in actual cost savings
Talk by Sudha Jamthe at Cisco's Social Media for Communication Conf May 5 2011