Learn how to make your content mobile. In this webinar, Joe Gelb and Michael Snoyman from Suite Solutions presented the following:
• Reviewed the popular delivery formats for mobile devices, eBook readers and tablets, such as jQuery Mobile, ePub, Kindle and Nook.
• Outlined the issues to consider for making your HTML-based outputs mobile friendly and optimized for mobile devices.
• Detailed limitations in the current platforms, how to work around them, and how they affect the bottom line for how your content will look.
• Discussed strategies for leveraging semantic markup in your content and latest web standards such as HTML5 and CSS3.
• Demonstrated options for using the DITA Open Toolkit to generate customized and branded mobile content using real world examples.